BY ADVIL #16 in Pain Relief

AdvilĀ® Liqui-GelsĀ® Ibuprofen Capsules, 200MG.

Solubilized.

Pain reliever/fever reducer (NSAID).

20 Liqui-GelsĀ®*.

*Liquid filled capsules. see more...

Brenda M.
Brenda M.
I hardly take pain meds but when I do I take Advil liquid gels. There fast acting not like others that take at least an hour before your headache starts to calm down. I was really impressed when I first tried them. I don't take anything else. Well only when I don't have my essential oils. šŸ˜ I try my best to go natural except when I can't handle the pain.
N B.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using Advil since High School. I love this product. It is fast and effective. They work super fast
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great after a hard day of yard work!!!!! I have a bad back, so after working all day mowing, I need something to ease the pain. Advil is my go to. After taking a couple of these my back feels so much better!!! Them being gel tablets are a bonus. I had begun to notice with the regular tablets they felt like they would stick in my throat, but with the gel tablets they go down alot easier!! Definitely recommend to anyone with minor aches and pains!!!
Jarintzi P.
Jarintzi P.
Houston , TX
Advil liquid gels gets the job done, I use to suffer from constant headaches before I got prescribed glasses and the liquid gels were my best friends. They works within minutes and removed my headache also very easy to swallow. Love that it's not a powder based pill because those seem to melt as soon as you place them on your mouth! Truly my Togo pill and love that the local newspapers offer discounts on them!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Tifton, GA
Between work and being a mother to two very active little boys I tend to get soreness and the occasional aches. Advil gel caps are the best for reducing the aches of an active life. It being an NSAID it reduces inflammation, which is a large cause of the aches and pains. It is my go to OTC pain medicine because it is gentle on my stomach but knocks the pain out.
WOODLAND PARK, NJ
With me being a nurse I dont like taking any medications unless I REALLY need to. For headaches I usually try to nap it off but if I cant tolerate the pain, I take Advil. I also give it to my husband since hes known for the headaches. I try to stay away from Tylenol or and NSAIDS since its bad for you and your liver if you have to take one all the time
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Advil liquid-gels are my go to for any ache or pain whether it be headache, menstrual cramps, shin splints, or just overall achiness. I even recommend these specifically to my athletes for shin splints when RICE doesn't work. They are fast acting enough that you can take them even 10 minutes before a race/event and they start to work.
Yona W.
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Advil's Liqui-Gels are the ibuprofen product of choice for my household. We find that it works quickly to ease body aches, pains, tooth discomfort, and swollen joints. My other half swears by these, and takes them often to combat swelling after a workout. I purchase these whenever they are on sale or if I have a coupon.
Colchester, VT
The Advil liqui-gels definitely work faster than any other over the counter pain reliever.  I'm generally not a medicine taker, but when I'm in need of some relief, Advil is the brand I turn to and trust.  There are possible side effects with every medication, but this one is the best choice, in my opinion.
Alessandra P.
Alessandra P.
I recommend this product to everyone. This is because I have always preferred Advil (ibuprofen) over Tylenol. I prefer this dosage form over anything liquid because you do not have to deal with the disgusting taste of the liquid pain relievers. This product is great, works well, and takes the pain away quickly!