Advil Liqui Gels 72's

by Advil

Advil Liqui-Gels act fast to relive discomfort from headaches, menstrual, back and muscle pain, and is the first pain reliever approved by Health Canada to address migraines symptoms of nausea and sensitivity to light and sound.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Advil Liqui Gels 72's!
Stephanie B.
Standard, AB
I get migraines, and have for more than half my life. I have tried many different over the counter medications, as well as prescription ones. These are the ones that work the best for me. I always keep these stocked at home and with me on the go. Goes down easily, and works quite quickly. I just wish they'd put a child safety cap on them.
Christina B.
Richmond, BC
as a Mom I am never allowed to get sick, so I really love how good this product is. i would always recommend it to everyone with headache, migraine, fever or muscle pain
Tammie K.
Winnipeg, MB
I absolutely love Advil and I use it for all of my body pains and aches. From headache to sprains, advil is my regular go to. I like to keep both regular and extra strength dependingon my level of pain and need. Definitely recommend advil over the competitor brands.

Looking for your answer?