Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA

I have really bad arthritis and I ran out of the 600 mg Ibuprofen tabs that I was prescribed. I took some of these and they worked quicker than the prescription I had been using and worked just as well. They are a little more expensive than the regular tablets but I don't mind because they really do seem to work a lot better. I will be keeping these in my purse for emergencies. I have had other brands that had different types of caps and they would somehow untwist themselves in my purse and I would have tablets all of the bottom of my purse. This won't happen with this bottle. I am so happy I found these!
Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.

I really like the Advil Liqui-Gels. I keep them at my house just in case me or my boy gets a headache. I usually buy them at my local Groceryland when they are on sale. I have always liked Advil's. They are easy to swallow and goes down smooth. My boy is 14 years old and he wears glasses & sometimes he gets a lot of headaches. So I keep these around constantly. I would recommend these Advil's for minor aches and pains. I rate them a 4 out of 5 stars.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

These are a little more pricey than the normal Advil pills, however, these seem to work faster and last longer. The gel release provides quick relief that literally lasts all day long. They are easy to store in a purse or work bag and carry along for those on the go aches and pains that tend to sneak up when we are least expecting them.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD

I'm a big Advil fan. It always seems to cure my headaches and cramps better than anything else. Plus they're easy to swallow and don't hurt my throat on the way down.
Celeste N.
Celeste N.
Dinuba, CA

Not only does Advil work but it's also easy to swallow and glides smoothly down your throat unlike regular non-gel pills.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA

Advi liqui gels did not really help me. I have bad migraines that I get every day and these don't help at all
angela p.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA

i cant use anything but this works fast and effective LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melinda R.
Melinda R.
Hammond, IN

Advil Liqui-Gels Pain Reliever Fever Reducer 80 + 20 Free Each 200 mg, buy this to get the most "bang" for your buck.
Sophina A.
Sophina A.

I have an extremely low pain tolerance and these work just great! I swear that the liquid filled pills work so much better than the normal advil. My pain is relieved in no time.
Adam H.
Adam H.
Edmonton, Ab

Advil has always been great for my pain. Now that they are liquid gells they attack the pain faster.