Advil Liqui-Gels 200 mg Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 80 + 20 Free Each uploaded by Rhonda C.

BY ADVIL

Liqui-Gels 80-Count see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have really bad arthritis and I ran out of the 600 mg Ibuprofen tabs that I was prescribed. I took some of these and they worked quicker than the prescription I had been using and worked just as well. They are a little more expensive than the regular tablets but I don't mind because they really do seem to work a lot better. I will be keeping these in my purse for emergencies. I have had other brands that had different types of caps and they would somehow untwist themselves in my purse and I would have tablets all of the bottom of my purse. This won't happen with this bottle. I am so happy I found these!
Katie N.
Sioux Falls, SD
I'm a big Advil fan. It always seems to cure my headaches and cramps better than anything else. Plus they're easy to swallow and don't hurt my throat on the way down.
Anastasia H.
Escondido
For an over the counter product this works best in my opinion. The ant-inflammatory ingredient (ibuprofen) helps to relieve pain and ease muscle stress. I've tried Tylenol, Aleve and everything else and nothing comes even close. It's also a great fever reducer as well. When anyone in our family is suffering from a fever this helps to bring the temperature down quickly and helps to lessen body aches significantly. I don't like to guess when my kids have a fever and feel awful. You know how that is with a fever, the muscle aches and misery it can cause. Who wants to worry more because they aren't sure if a product is going to work? Not me. I always reach for Advil. I'm actually surprised at how well it handles pain and really helps me with the intense headaches I sometimes get. I'd absolutely recommend it! Heck, I use it quite a bit so of course!
Rhonda C.
I really like the Advil Liqui-Gels. I keep them at my house just in case me or my boy gets a headache. I usually buy them at my local Groceryland when they are on sale. I have always liked Advil's. They are easy to swallow and goes down smooth. My boy is 14 years old and he wears glasses & sometimes he gets a lot of headaches. So I keep these around constantly. I would recommend these Advil's for minor aches and pains. I rate them a 4 out of 5 stars.
Anahi O.
wallla walla
Advil is a really good pain reliever brand the pills just with one or two gets the pain away in less than 30 minutes and it does compared to Excedrin but they're both equal in the way they work I mean they're fast they're Great and they're easy to swallow with water I mean some pills are just walking in the bed and these are just small tablets you take by the mouth with some water and you're good to go for another run so I do recommend it but my go to is Excedrin
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Advil liqui-gels are easy to swallow being a liqui-gel and they are equally as effective . I typically use them when I have a headache and find that my symptoms have relieved within 30-minutes. It's fast acting and the price is comparable to the competitors. Highly recommend.
Courtney H.
Ada, OK
having been diagnosed with RA, my joints are constantly aching. Advil liqui-gels are my GO TO products to help find some relief! Not only does it work quickly, but it works for longer periods of time than Tylenol seems to. I am so thankful for this product! Because of it I am able to COACH my daughter TBall team without being in tears from pain by the end of practice or games! THANK YOU ADVIL!
Jacquelyn B.
Pottstown, PA
I can't say enough about Advil liquid gel! No matter what pain I have taking Advil liquid gel caps has always been my go to over the counter medicine. It works quickly! Often I'd rather take Advil then prescription pain medicine? This is a great product! I love this product and would recommend if you haven't tried it to hive it a try!!!
noelia r.
Pleasantville, NJ
These Advil LIQUI-GELS Really Work great for me for not only headaches, but help with my arthritis pain as well.

Personally, I advise buying the LIQUI-GELS, because the liguid gels get into your system and start to work faster than than the solid pills.

I have naturally tried all of the TOP Brands, but Advil Gels simply works the VERY BEST for me.
Carrie W.
Oakland, CA
I really like using this as a sleep aid when I am having pain - works great for a headache before going to bed. I don't feel really tired in the morning after taking it as well, like some sleep aides do. Only thing to keep in mind is that it can be hard on your stomach, especially if taken on an empty stomach. The liquid gels are easy to swallow as well.