BY ADVIL

Advil Liqui-Gels provide fast and effective relief of headache menstrual pain backache toothache reduction of fever arthritis pain muscle joint pain migraine pain and migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea. see more...

stephy h.
stephy h.
I love these advils by far the best one out there,they go down nice and easy and work like a charm
meg O.
meg O.
Review for: Advil Liqui-Gels, 200 mg, 72 Liqui-Gels
My go to for headaches, cramps, and body pains. Quick relief for bad headaches to help me get through my day with little to no wait time. The best over the counter quick fix for general pain. The best pain medication.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Review for: Advil Liqui-Gels, 200 mg, 72 Liqui-Gels
I usually reach for the liqui-gels as I find them easier to swallow. They also don't have a taste to them like the other ones do. They are easy to find, they are carried at places like Walmart and most drugstores too.
Lena F.
Lena F.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Advil Liqui-Gels, 200 mg, 72 Liqui-Gels
I tried this product at my work and I find that it takes too long to work. I enjoy their clear gel much more as they work faster and last longer. I would not recommend these. They just did not do it for me.
Alizay N.
Alizay N.
toronto
Review for: Advil Liqui-Gels, 200 mg, 72 Liqui-Gels
The greatest thing ever invented for headaches.
I notice this brand and type works faster than the traditional pill. I love this one because it works fast and gets rid of my pain, usually a headache, quickly
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
Review for: Advil Liqui-Gels, 200 mg, 72 Liqui-Gels
When I have pain or a migraine, this is the pill that I take for sure. It is the only thing to work for me so yes it is effective. I find all pain pills are expensive. I would definitely recommend though.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Toronto
Review for: Advil Liqui-Gels, 200 mg, 72 Liqui-Gels
Within 20 minutes of taking 2 of these my headaches and or cramps disappear!!! Plus they come in big packs so I don't have to keep running to the store to keep em stocked!
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
Review for: Advil Liqui-Gels, 200 mg, 72 Liqui-Gels
The only medication I use for pain and headaches. Fast acting and long lasting relief. I get headaches frequently and have found this to be the best product for me
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Review for: Advil Liqui-Gels, 200 mg, 72 Liqui-Gels
I get chronic headaches and this is the only thing that works fast for me. One usually does the trick within 20 mins and I am able to function again. I always use this brand weather it's on sale or not!
Laurence G.
Laurence G.
Quebec
Review for: Advil Liqui-Gels, 200 mg, 72 Liqui-Gels
It's the only product that helps me when i have headache or menstrual pain. It is also not so expensive and you can find it in any drugstore.