Add a Photo

By ADVIL
Advil Liqui-Gels provide fast and effective relief of headache menstrual pain backache toothache reduction of fever arthritis pain muscle joint pain migraine pain and migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea.
stephy h.
stephy h.
I love these advils by far the best one out there,they go down nice and easy and work like a charm
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
May 31, 2017, 7:48 p.m.
Review for: Advil Liqui-Gels, 200 mg, 72 Liqui-Gels
I usually reach for the liqui-gels as I find them easier to swallow. They also don't have a taste to them like the other ones do. They are easy to find, they are carried at places like Walmart and most drugstores too.
Lena F.
Lena F.
Toronto, ON
April 24, 2017, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: Advil Liqui-Gels, 200 mg, 72 Liqui-Gels
I tried this product at my work and I find that it takes too long to work. I enjoy their clear gel much more as they work faster and last longer. I would not recommend these. They just did not do it for me.
Alizay N.
Alizay N.
toronto
June 17, 2017, 3 a.m.
Review for: Advil Liqui-Gels, 200 mg, 72 Liqui-Gels
The greatest thing ever invented for headaches.
I notice this brand and type works faster than the traditional pill. I love this one because it works fast and gets rid of my pain, usually a headache, quickly
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
March 30, 2017, 7:33 a.m.
Review for: Advil Liqui-Gels, 200 mg, 72 Liqui-Gels
When I have pain or a migraine, this is the pill that I take for sure. It is the only thing to work for me so yes it is effective. I find all pain pills are expensive. I would definitely recommend though.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Toronto
April 28, 2017, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: Advil Liqui-Gels, 200 mg, 72 Liqui-Gels
Within 20 minutes of taking 2 of these my headaches and or cramps disappear!!! Plus they come in big packs so I don't have to keep running to the store to keep em stocked!
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
May 31, 2017, 12:16 p.m.
Review for: Advil Liqui-Gels, 200 mg, 72 Liqui-Gels
The only medication I use for pain and headaches. Fast acting and long lasting relief. I get headaches frequently and have found this to be the best product for me