Add a Photo

By ADVIL
Advil Liqui-Gels provide fast and effective relief of headache menstrual pain backache toothache reduction of fever arthritis pain muscle joint pain migraine pain and migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea.
Lena F.
Lena F.
Toronto , ON

I tried this product at my work and I find that it takes too long to work. I enjoy their clear gel much more as they work faster and last longer. I would not recommend these. They just did not do it for me.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC

When I have pain or a migraine, this is the pill that I take for sure. It is the only thing to work for me so yes it is effective. I find all pain pills are expensive. I would definitely recommend though.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Toronto

Within 20 minutes of taking 2 of these my headaches and or cramps disappear!!! Plus they come in big packs so I don't have to keep running to the store to keep em stocked!
stephy h.
stephy h.

I love these advils by far the best one out there,they go down nice and easy and work like a charm

Join Now