BY ADVIL

Advil Liqui-Gels provide fast and effective relief of headache menstrual pain backache toothache reduction of fever arthritis pain muscle joint pain migraine pain and migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea. see more...

stephy h.
stephy h.
I love these advils by far the best one out there,they go down nice and easy and work like a charm
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Halifax, NS
The best migraine relief I've ever gotten!! I chart my migraines and possible triggers or signs of when one might be coming on, if I catch it quick enough, I take one of pill and within 20 minutes I'm feeling better.
My neurologist told me that if you're too far into the migraine sometimes you may not be able to get relief at all, I highly recommend charting, if you're a frequent suffer.
Alison E.
Alison E.
Surrey, BC
I suffer from migraine almost every day some months.  These Liqui-Gels are one of the few medications I can take that won't upset my stomach and will be effective towards my migraine.  They cost a reasonable amount, making the constant stocking up easier.  I will always recommend these to anyone looking for a migraine or headache solution.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Advil isn't consistent when relieving my headaches. Sometimes it also takes longer than other times. I like how it is a liquid gel thou but the size of it is fairly large. If you have a hard time when ingesting pills i won't recommend this one since it is big in size.
Breanna D.
Breanna D.
Winnipeg , MB
These work pretty well, but I always need two so I do prefer the extra strength over these ones. I do find Advil does work better for my headaches than Tylenol. This brand is super easy to find. These are bigger pills than regular capsules, but not by much.
Jacquelyn J.
Jacquelyn J.
Windsor, ON
This product by Advil is my go to for any aches and pains as well as headaches. It's gentle on my stomach and works really fast to alleviate any pain I have. It's very affordable and often on sale and I would recommend this to everyone!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Advil is my personal choice for pain killers. The Ibuprofen tends to work more effectively, and quicker for me than Acetaminophen. They are easy pills to take but are more expensive than generic brands with the same medicinal ingredients.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
I usually reach for the liqui-gels as I find them easier to swallow. They also don't have a taste to them like the other ones do. They are easy to find, they are carried at places like Walmart and most drugstores too.
meg O.
meg O.
My go to for headaches, cramps, and body pains. Quick relief for bad headaches to help me get through my day with little to no wait time. The best over the counter quick fix for general pain. The best pain medication.
Alizay N.
Alizay N.
North york, ON
The greatest thing ever invented for headaches.
I notice this brand and type works faster than the traditional pill. I love this one because it works fast and gets rid of my pain, usually a headache, quickly