BY ADVIL

Advil Liqui-Gels provide fast and effective relief of headache menstrual pain backache toothache reduction of fever arthritis pain muscle joint pain migraine pain and migraine symptoms like sensitivity to light and sound and nausea. see more...

Trina L.
Plaster Rock, NB
This Advil is my go to! I suffer from fibromyalgia and tightened muscles from a car accident 20 years ago. I do not like to take oral medication but when I need to I feel comfortable taking the gel caps as they don't seem to be hard on the stomach and I know I will get relief from pain and inflammation. I also have a daughter that gets high fevers when she does get them and I know I can trust Advil to bring it down.
Alison E.
Surrey, BC
I suffer from migraine almost every day some months.  These Liqui-Gels are one of the few medications I can take that won't upset my stomach and will be effective towards my migraine.  They cost a reasonable amount, making the constant stocking up easier.  I will always recommend these to anyone looking for a migraine or headache solution.
Kayla G.
Advil is my personal choice for pain killers. The Ibuprofen tends to work more effectively, and quicker for me than Acetaminophen. They are easy pills to take but are more expensive than generic brands with the same medicinal ingredients.
Victoria S.
Saint Stephen
I have suffered from migraines for at least 15 years and doctors wanted me to take strong pain killers that made me very sick to my stomach. I tried Advil Migraine relief and could not believe how well they worked! Not only do they take away the pain, but no tummy issues!!
Jessica B.
Advil isn't consistent when relieving my headaches. Sometimes it also takes longer than other times. I like how it is a liquid gel thou but the size of it is fairly large. If you have a hard time when ingesting pills i won't recommend this one since it is big in size.
Maya A.
I prefer the extra strength liquid jell caps to this production faster relief. However if I can find a coupon or sale on these liquid jell caps I will buy them. I think there still an overall good pain reliever. Advil is our go to brand for pain relief.
Jacquelyn J.
Windsor, ON
This product by Advil is my go to for any aches and pains as well as headaches. It's gentle on my stomach and works really fast to alleviate any pain I have. It's very affordable and often on sale and I would recommend this to everyone!
Crisa D.
Edmonton
This is my go to pain killer. It's so effective and fast relieving pain killer. It has reasonable price for what it's worth. I would recommend to buy this in costco tosa e money. Overall, i would recommend this to others
Jill M.
Quispamsis, NB
This is my pain reliever. It's the only thing that stops my mingraines before they get unbearable. I always have some on hand. Nothing else has ever worked. Never stop making this product!
Jessica G.
Arnprior, ON
Always what I take for headaches and body aches. I suffer from migraines and these usually help if not severe. And they are gentle on the stomach and fast acting being liquigels