BY ADVIL #3 in Pain Relief

Get fast liquid relief, right where you need it most. Advil® Liqui-Gels®are faster and stronger on tough pain than Tylenol® Extra Strength. Advil® Liqui-Gels® provide quick relief of headaches, backaches, muscle aches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, and aches & pains of the common cold.

Active ingredient:

Solubilized Ibuprofen Equal To 200 Mg Ibuprofen (Nsaid)*

Inactive Ingredients:

Fd&C Green No. 3, Gelatin, Lecithin (Soybean), Medium-chain Triglycerides, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polyethylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Purified Water, Sorbitol Sorbitan Solution

Kris M.
Sunnyvale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: 160 ea more...
Advil (Ibuprofen) Liqui-Gel Capsules are a staple in our household and car First Aid Kit. We always keep some on hand and it works great as an anti-inflammatory medication (It is an NSAID class of medication), for relieving aches/pain of most any kind and as a fever reducer.

It’s a very common medication recommended by many doctors and is fairly safe but if you have certain health conditions, there are some contra-indications where Advil should not be taken or a reduced dosage/ frequency of use is needed. In which case check with a doctor.

Tip: If you have arthritis in your hands/wrists there’s a bottle with a East Open Cap, but it’s not appropriate for households with young children unless kept out of their reach. Advil® Liqui-Gels®
Martina C.
Mount Kisco
Review for: Advil Solubilized Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Liqui-Gels, 200mg, 180 count more...
I get really bad migraines pretty often and I take these on occasion to try to help combat them. Sometimes they’re extremely helpful but most of the time they don’t seem to do much of anything at all. I think it also depends on the cause of the migraine so that may or may not be the pain relievers fault.
Kaitie C.
Washington
Review for: 160 ct more...
Bless liquid gels!! They are so fast acting and so incredibly helpful. I trust advil versus other brands because I notice how effective it is when I have a headache, fever, or pain. I normally either purchase at Target or my local grocer, and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone.
Shivani P.
The BEST kind of Advil you should ever use!!!
Compared to the standard coated tablets, liquigel tablets end up working much faster and more effectively, making the other seem like a placebo. They are larger than the average round pill, but I find these to work so well that they are totally worth it. This is by far the best pain relieving pill I have ever taken, and I only purchase this for my family and me.
sydney m.
This is one of those things we always have in our house. I have a super weak immune system and every time there is something wrong with my body, I end up with a fever and a migraine. This does the trick. Its not a major horse pill and because its a liqui-gel tablet, its super easy to swallow, even dry. It takes 20-30 minutes but after the time has passed the fever will begin to subside and there will be immense relief.
Alyssa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Advil liquidgels are the only thing i take when i have a headache, theyre the only thing that works quick for me when i have a headache or pain otherwise. Plus the liquidgels are easier to swallow and faster acting than the regular tablets. The price isnt bad either for the amount u get, plus if u get the sunday newspapaer theres coupons in there for these quite often. I only need to take 2 and im good.
Maggie G.
Fort meade
Review for: Other more...
I suffer from endometriosis pain on my upper left quaderant and lower back. For years I couldnt find anything to take the pain away. Ive tried persciption relaxers, pain meds and heating packs and nothing touched it. Im so thankful I started taking these! I always have them within arms reach! Another plus is they work extremely fast. Usually within 15-20 mins the edge is off.
devyn s.
new york
I'm in chronic pain daily. Instead of taking prescription medication daily (though I have to once in a while), I use Advil Liqui-Gels. Huge blessing for me. I have to take four each day. Well, sometimes three. So, I really go through these. I stock up on them, but am getting low. And I have a mess of them in my emergency kit. I get the Advil on Subscribe and Save to save money monthly.
Taylor M.
Vance, AL
I played basketball and had a type of condition where the bones in my legs grew at deferent paces so it really hurt to walk and run, these really helped battle that pain before I actually got diagnosed with the condition I have, and still does fast and effectively!
Jacklynn B.
Old Fields, WV
As a chronic migraine sufferer I know pain. I've dealt with the debilitating pain of migraines since the age of 8. Sometimes when I feel one coming on and I am able to take 4 Liquid gel Advils, I am able to put a migraine attack off until I can get myself laid down to take my prescription medications. This is saying ALOT ! Unless you suffer from migraines it may be hard to understand but being able to delay a migraine isn't usually typical. Advil liquid gels have been the ONLY OTC pain relievers to do so for me. They do not get rid of my migraines but they do allow me to get from point A to point B in order to take the needed medication and rest. I've been using this product for many years and will continue to do so.
Barbara D.
Are these gels quick acting and any after taste?
Courtney T.
Minot , ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Will this work for lumbar back pain? I can't seem to find anything that works well.
Samantha G.
How are these stronger than Tylenol?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well do these work?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How quickly would you say these work?