Advil® Liqui-Gels®

by Advil

#2 in Pain Relief

Get fast liquid relief, right where you need it most. Advil® Liqui-Gels®are faster and stronger on tough pain than Tylenol® Extra Strength. Advil® Liqui-Gels® provide quick relief of headaches, backaches, muscle aches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, and aches & pains of the common cold.

Active ingredient:

Solubilized Ibuprofen Equal To 200 Mg Ibuprofen (Nsaid)*

Inactive Ingredients:

Fd&C Green No. 3, Gelatin, Lecithin (Soybean), Medium-chain Triglycerides, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polyethylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Purified Water, Sorbitol Sorbitan Solution

Advil® Liqui-Gels® Do guys prefer liquid or powder pills?
Advil® Liqui-Gels® I suffer from headaches at night I can’t sleep I usually take other pain pills to sleep or the liquid ones better then the powder ones?
i love  it's super good, it leaves beautiful
Start your review of Advil® Liqui-Gels®!
How would you rate this product?
Norcross , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Highly recommend it if you don’t mind the future side effects to your body. I don’t really mind it now because this is the only thing that I can buy over the counter that works fast for my chronic migraines. Others work much slower and some don’t work at all like Tylenol. I have been suffering from chronic migraines since I was 4 years old. And since then I have tried so many pain medicine and the ones that work better are the ones with Ibuprofen. But this one work the fastest in my opinion.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Target
Literally life savers!! My father had daily leg pains so he took Advil almost every day. When he finally went to see a doctor, the doctor said my father should’ve had a blood clot but the Advil saved him! I can’t remember if it was for high blood pressure or if because it thins your blood.. but awesome! . . From my personal experience, I love Advil for headaches, period pains, & other random body pains! Love Advil, they are easy to swallow, especially the liquid gels!
I was prescribed an anti inflammatory for my occasional knee pain but it was not effective and also hurt my stomach even after I took it with food. I went back to Advil liqui gels and my pain dissipated. This is my pain killer of choice and I don't need a prescription. I panic when I start running out so have bought a larger size. Frankly this is the most effective pain medicine I have used and does not hurt my stomach. I highly recommend it.
San Antonio, TX
Advil is probably the most consistent, OTC (over the counter) pain relief medicine. I know that if I need relief I can go to this product and, within 10-20 minutes, I will start to feel better. I personally have never had any adverse effects from taking this medicine, but I highly recommend that before beginning ANY medication that you consult with your physician or pharmacist.
Virginia
I hate taking medication that is unnecessary, but I occasionally suffer from headaches that last three days. I usually do my best to let them pass on their own if the pain is bearable, but when I start to become nauseous from the pain, I know it’s time to take Advil. Tylenol doesn’t seem to do anything for my headaches, so I always am sure to keep a bottle of Advil at home.
Albertson, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
i prefer the liquid gels to anything else. They work great and give me relief quickly. these don’t leave me nauseous if i take without food, like aleve does. I have noticed i’ve built a bit of a tolerance which is unfortunate, but still work great. You can also buy the drug itself, Acetaminophen, and not have to pay the price for the generic brand. But whatever floats your boat.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my go to product for any pains I have whether it be a headache or back pain. It works pretty fast and it is a great price. I especially love the liquid gels because I feel as though it starts to work faster. I’ve never had any reaction or problems with this product and I would totally recommend this to anyone who can take Ibuprofen. It works great for me:)
I use Advil for almost everything. I feel like it cures me working minutes. It’s affordable and they come in little travel packs as well. So if you ever need them on the go they come in handy. Overall satisfied with Advil and would definitely recommend for any kind of pains. It works wonders. I do recommend the gel ones. I find they work a little better and faster.
Brentwood
I get frequent migraines and I try not to take my medication all the time especially because I can only take three doses in one week. My neurologist gave me permission to take (4) of these at a time and suggested I drink a cup of coffee when I take Advil. Check with your doctor that you fine to take that higher dose!
Berkeley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Advil has been a life saver for me. As someone who gets chronic stress migraines and awful period cramps, Advil has been the only thing which has helped me. I’d tried everything from Tylenol to straight ibuprofen and for some reason only Advil seems to work for me (even though Advil is ibuprofen)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pico Rivera , CA
il y a 2 mois
Advil® Liqui-Gels® Do guys prefer liquid or powder pills?
Tia H. • il y a 2 mois
Liquid are better and they work faster
Pico Rivera , CA
il y a 3 mois
Dheevena R. • il y a 2 mois
If I ever get headaches during the day I find these Liqui-Gels to be the fastest thing. They'll work usually within an hour.