Advil® Junior Strength Tablets uploaded by Danielle C.

BY ADVIL

Small, easy-to-swallow tablets for fever and pain relief. Now your kids 6-11 years old can get the long-lasting relief of Children’s Advil® in easy-to-swallow tablets.

Active Ingredient: Ibuprofen 100 mg (NSAID)

Inactive Ingredients:

Acetylated Monoglycerides, Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Pharmaceutical Ink, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Synthetic Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Buy on Amazon
Karina C.
chicago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jennifer D.
These are great for my 10 and 12 year old children. The pills are smaller than regular Advil so easier to swallow. The price is comparable to other pain reliefers. I will mention that these  junior tablets are hard to find as not all stores carry it so when I do find it, I buy two boxes!
Beckie M.
I have a hard time finding this product but I love it for my 10 year old. Pills are so much more convenient than the liquid but he isn't quite ready for adult Advil yet. These are perfect for kids that are just learning to swallow a pill. They are smaller and have the same sweet coating as regular adult Advil which helps them not taste bad if they don't swallow it the first time. I also find Advil works better for myself and my kids than any other pain reliever. I would highly recommend!
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
 i have used Advil for a long time. I do not take them often, but I do when I have a headache or something minor like that. They always seem to make my headaches go away. They do not work as fast as some other things I have taken for a headache, but they do work really well when they kick in.
Amy T.
I love these for my little one. She hates the taste of liquid medicine or even the chewable tablets and melts they have for kids. She swallows pills fine, and these are small and coated so they go down easy
Jessica L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take this every time I feel a headache coming on and usually it will work it's magic. I also use this for cramps during that time of month. I think this is mid range priced and I usually don't have a problem finding this in drugstores.
Sarah C.
Montgomery, AL
works great and relives pain really quickly. they also have a sweet taste so that they don't taste bad when you take one. small and easy to swallow. i have a bad gag reflex and these work great for me!!!!
Youana G.
Lavergne TN
Advil after physical training helps relieve back pain muscle pain sometimes headaches after I'm drinking some sports drinks just an amazing thing use it use it my most used a pain reliever just very good in general every time I exercise if I have a headache or something just like I don't feel right I just take an Advil and I feel rite better I would recommend
Lizz M.
Homewood, IL
Advil Junior is a little pricey in comparison to its acetaminophen competitor, but it is worth it when it comes to breaking a fever. My 6 year old likes the flavor of the tablets and doesn't fuss at all when it is time to take medicine. We have also been able to relieve some growing pains with Advil Junior due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Aidan B.
this advil is amazing i lost my hedache in litterally 5 minutes and it is very effective and works well iy is not dissapointing what so ever  it definetly met my expectations and i got it from walgreens and it was amazing product i would definetly buy it again thankyou
Danielle C.
Lexington, KY
Any parents on here give these to their kids? If so do you feel like it works?