Advil® Junior Strength Chewables Tablets Grape uploaded by Myshella D.

BY ADVIL

A great-tasting, convenient way to relieve fever, aches, and pains. Introducing a great-tasting way to take a bite out of your kid’s fever! The fever-fighting power of Children’s Advil® is now available in a great-tasting grape-flavored chewable tablet. Convenient too – no dosing cup or water needed. Lasts up to 8 hours. For children ages 6-11 years.

Active Ingredient: Ibuprofen 100 mg (NSAID)

Inactive Ingredients:

Aspartame, Cellacefate, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, D&C Red No. 30 Aluminum Lake, Fd&C Blue No. 2 Aluminum Lake, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sodium Starch Glycolate

Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
Why can I say? It’s Advil. It works and I would recommend it to anyone for pain relief. The only thing that sucks is the price. Generic brands are just as good for a fraction of the cost. However, if you don’t mind the price and you don’t like generics, this is the med for you.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product always works for my children’s pain management and fevers. The grape flavor is not too bad and medicine tasting, my kids drink water after if they find the taste unpleasant. The rice is very affordable and I repurchase this product every time it runs out.
Grace H.
Wade
I was a die hard kids Tylenol user until my daughter got super sick when she was two. I ended up trying Advil on my doctors recommendation and have since then! It is the quickest fever reducer and she doesn’t mind the taste of the chewables now that she is older!
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
My youngest hates liquid medicine. However she also hates bubblegum flavor chewables and cherry flavor. So Advil grape flavored chewables are my go to! I'm a repeat buyer and always recommend to my friends for their picky children!Advil® Junior Strength Chewables Tablets Grape
Haley D.
Jackson, GA
I use these with my daughter who refuses to take medicine. I mix them in with smarties and she can’t tell a difference. They have helped me keep my sanity. They aren’t pricey and I will continue to purchase these.
Jennifer D.
Murrieta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I buy these for my son because he hates liquid medicine. They are easy to chew and taste good. They always help him when he is experiencing any pain. I’m glad there are these types of alternatives.
suzzeht g.
I love this pills for my daughter, she was sick one time and these worked for her fever.Found these more affordable to and it was like candy for my 7 year old .She did say she tasted it lil dry .
Karina C.
chicago
Patty G.
Tracy, Ca
Great to handle anything that happens with the kids.

Use this mildly since it seems every so often the pediatricians seem to change their minds on if it’s good to give to kids or not.

Satisfied with the way it works on the kids.
Amanda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When my kids have a fever or a pain I always get advil for my kids. They love the chewables and I do not ever have a problem with them taking them because the amazing grape flavor. Advil Jr's always helps their fever drop quickly. If they have a pain it takes is away quickly. Happy kids happy mom. Advil® Junior Strength Chewables Tablets Grape
Tasha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Is this a great product to purchase? Thank you.

Walmart