Advil® Junior Strength Chewables Tablets Grape uploaded by Myshella D.

BY ADVIL #77 in Pain Relief

A great-tasting, convenient way to relieve fever, aches, and pains. Introducing a great-tasting way to take a bite out of your kid’s fever! The fever-fighting power of Children’s Advil® is now available in a great-tasting grape-flavored chewable tablet. Convenient too – no dosing cup or water needed. Lasts up to 8 hours. For children ages 6-11 years.

Active Ingredient: Ibuprofen 100 mg (NSAID)

Inactive Ingredients:

Aspartame, Cellacefate, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, D&C Red No. 30 Aluminum Lake, Fd&C Blue No. 2 Aluminum Lake, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sodium Starch Glycolate

Karina C.
chicago
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
Why can I say? It’s Advil. It works and I would recommend it to anyone for pain relief. The only thing that sucks is the price. Generic brands are just as good for a fraction of the cost. However, if you don’t mind the price and you don’t like generics, this is the med for you.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product always works for my children’s pain management and fevers. The grape flavor is not too bad and medicine tasting, my kids drink water after if they find the taste unpleasant. The rice is very affordable and I repurchase this product every time it runs out.
Myshella D.
Centralia, WA
My youngest hates liquid medicine. However she also hates bubblegum flavor chewables and cherry flavor. So Advil grape flavored chewables are my go to! I'm a repeat buyer and always recommend to my friends for their picky children!Advil® Junior Strength Chewables Tablets Grape
Haley D.
Jackson, GA
I use these with my daughter who refuses to take medicine. I mix them in with smarties and she can’t tell a difference. They have helped me keep my sanity. They aren’t pricey and I will continue to purchase these.
Angela M.
Tybee Island
When you’ve got little ones in the house, keeping junior Advil on hand is a must. It’s a little more expensive than generics, but it’s a reputable brand that you can trust giving to your children. It’s easy for the kids to chew and must taste fairly good since the kids don’t fuss about chewing them up. I’d definitely recommend for a fever reducer and general pain reliever.
Savannah C.
Amelia, OH
These work so well. My girls who are 8, 10, and 11 are able to swallow, chew and not throw up (because they actually taste like GRAPE!! and not medicine!) these pills. We buy ours at Target or Wal Mart. I keep them in stock here at home. Love them!
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Advil solves all my aches and pains. From headaches to muscle soreness. I find it easier to obtain and purchase than other pain relievers. I always have it on hand and it always does it's job. Sometimes it takes longer than other times but I still would recommend it to others.
Lavina P.
My daughter recently rejected liquid ibuprofen as tasting horrible, so we tried these and she had no complaints. They smelled really good to me. She fell back asleep not long after taking them, so I have to think they were effective in treating her pain.
shakira v.
Indianapolis
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Tasha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Is this a great product to purchase? Thank you.