BY ADVIL #26 in Pain Relief

Advil® Ibuprofen Tablets 200 mg Gel Caplets.
Ibuprofen tablets, 200mg pain reliever/fever reducer (NSAID).
100 coated gel caplets*.
*Capsule-shaped gelatin-coated tablets. see more...

• Most pain medications say to expect results after 30 minutes to o...7 Answers
  • Does anyone have any comparison in these over the regular coated ...6 Answers
  • Do u think they work fast?18 Answers
Advil Ibuprofen Tablets 200 mg Gel Caplets - 100 CT
  • "To me these liquid gels work quicker than just the regular Advil pills." in 4 reviews
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Advil isn't great for your pain but it does have problems if you have only family members or people with heart problems or diabetes and he caused heart pain because a little reaction of a seizure depending on the conditions they are and what they have I'd be very carefully using the seen it personally of what could happen with this if you have someone with conditions that are severe I would just get Tylenol or Ibuprofen and it's a lot better and is not so severe to them and could harm them
Karyne R.
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
The best pain reliever in pill form!! Advil takes away every ache and pain in your body! Love the gel caplets because they dissolve very easy and it works extremely faster than the regular pills. They also relieve inflammation and this brand is recommend by all doctors for pain relief over the counter!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Advil Gel Caplets are #1 in my book. Within 30 min's of taking my pain is gone. I suffer from back pain and Advil gel caplets are the only non prescription pain reliever that can take care of the pain. That's why when I get a headache Advil Gel Caplets are my first choice.
Maddi E.
Maddi E.
Leesburg, IN
This is really the only medicine I will use when I have a really bad headache or body aches. Everything other product takes to long for me and Advil hits me in 30 minutes. I also really like the pm for when I have a cold cause it knocks me right out.
Kyle H.
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
Advil is great for just about everything. I would find it hard to believe if people tried to argue that. Compared to normal coated advil these are the same but dissolve a bit quicker causing them to start helping sooner which is always a good thing.
Louisa S.
Louisa S.
Advil helps me with so many things! From headaches to any pain I have, this is my go to product. I take 2 tablets and it usually does the trick and if not I'll take another 2 tablets 4 hours later. You can take 2 tablets 4-6 hours.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Orlando, FL
I can't live without Advil! The only Otc pain medication that works for joint pain, menstrual cramps, headaches you name it. I've tried store brands and other pain meds still none compare I always go right back to Advil!
Cheyene C.
Cheyene C.
Fairborn, OH
Carry these things in my purse. I Work 12 hour shifts and my legs and back are pretty shot afterwards. These help quickly remove pain and headaches. and honestly Kroger brand gels with just as good I have found.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
What would I do without Advil? I get some pretty gnarly sinus headaches and migraines, and this is the only medicine that can knock them out. I usually feel better 30 minutes after taking Advil. It's the best!
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
These little gel tablets are amazing. I had a horrible headache, so I decided to take one of these. Not only does it work great, but it's at an affordable price. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u think they work fast?
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
Most pain medications say to expect results after 30 minutes to one hour. I always feel better right around 30 minutes. I think they work great.
Exstacy P.
Exstacy P.
fredericksburg , Virginia
Does anyone have any comparison in these over the regular coated capsules?