BY ADVIL #54 in Pain Relief

Advil® Ibuprofen Tablets 200 mg Gel Caplets.
Ibuprofen tablets, 200mg pain reliever/fever reducer (NSAID).
100 coated gel caplets*.
*Capsule-shaped gelatin-coated tablets. see more...

• Most pain medications say to expect results after 30 minutes to o...7 Answers
  • Does anyone have any comparison in these over the regular coated ...6 Answers
  • Do u think they work fast?18 Answers
Advil Ibuprofen Tablets 200 mg Gel Caplets - 100 CT
  • "To me these liquid gels work quicker than just the regular Advil pills." in 4 reviews
Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
I love this product. It works so quickly and gets rid of my headaches or other pain about 5 minutes into taking it. I could never go back to regular Advil after seeing the speed and efficiency of the Gel Caplets. My only complaint is that they are kind of large in comparison to the regular pills.
Gabrielle L.
Troutdale , OR
The liquid gels are my fav. I don't necessarily think they are any different strength wise than the candy coated capsules. But i guess its a preference thing. I usually buy mine at the grocery store when we go and they are decently priced. I recommend you trying them out for yourself!
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
I love Advil Ibuprofen Gel Caplets. I prefer the Gel capsules, because they get rid of your pain quicker. They are definitely effective for me. I use them whenever I get a headache, or back pain. It always at least helps. They’re pretty cost effective!
Shana W.
North East Florida
This is the first anti-inflammatory that I reach for... Whether it's a headache/migraine or a booboo on an extremedy... I know this little while bottle with a blue lable is going to bring me the relief that I'm looking for.
Brianna P.
Wellness Guru Expert
These have been amazing. I have headaches and my arm will tense up to the point of locking. These have really helped with those issues start feeling them take one and usually that's all that's needed.
Bethany⚓️ W.
Medina
Works great. I have knee and back issues and it helps a lot. But never take it on an empty stomach and if you're taking it a lot, go see your doctor because you could get ulcers.
Patricia B.
Yardley
My husband and I have each had several surgeries over the last few years and have used several different pain relievers. Recently, we tried Advil Ibuprofen Gel caps.  I cannot believe how much more effective the gel caps are over the tablets!  I have had almost immediate relief of intense pain where I would have to wait nearly an hour before any other ibuprofen began to touch the pain.  I cannot say enough how much the Advil Ibuprofen Tablets 200 mg Gel Caplets have helped my husband and me.  I recommend them to everyone for pain and will continue to purchase!
Gracie L.
Kent, WA
We always have a bottle of Advil in our medicine cabinet. I take two typically before my workout. It helps with aches and pains as well as curbs my headaches I tend to get when I over work myself. They are a good precautionary medicine. When so take them after a pain begins they work fast and last for as long as they say they will. I reccomend them for inflammation injury to reduce swelling.
Kitty B.
The go-to pain killer for everything from migraines, to cramps, to muscle aches. My boyfriend and I keep some in the car, in case of emergencies. I keep some in my purse too, because you never know when a head ace will start, and you have to kill it quick before it becomes a migraine.Its affordable for sure, and pretty easy to come by. Again, its effective in treating almost any kind of body ache or pain. Definitely would repurchase, and have repurchased.
Susan G.
I prefer Advil ibuprofen gel caplets because they are easier to swallow and the medicine seems to get into my system faster. I bought it at a CVA pharmacy. It works very well for joint pain and swelling, reducing inflammation. I am not sure it is any better than the store brands, but when it is on sale, I prefer the Advil and would recommend it to others, with the caveat that any brand should be taken with food to protect stomach.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u think they work fast?
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
Most pain medications say to expect results after 30 minutes to one hour. I always feel better right around 30 minutes. I think they work great.
Exstacy P.
fredericksburg , Virginia
Does anyone have any comparison in these over the regular coated capsules?