Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Allison D.Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Rachel D.

BY ADVIL

Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, the common cold, muscle aches, minor pain of arthritis Temporarily reduces fever see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nayelli T.
It is good for different types of pain it doesnt work that fast but it helps once it kicks in
Eliza S.
This was a good deal for 300 coated tablets however I do not feel like they worked as well as the liquid release pill. I have been a little let down with this product. Not overly satisfied with this purchase.
M M.
Advil is my go-to pain killer & fever reducer. After a long day of walking or something, I pop 2-3 before bed and wake up feeling way better. It also SERIOUSLY helps with menstrual cramps. I also like that they're coated so it doesn't leave a gross taste in your mouth. But if you have someone in the house who may mistake them for M&M's or skittles or something, be extra cautious.
Allison D.
The Product I cannot Live Without! I have chronic pain and Advil works the best for my pain and it lasts all day. I recommend this product to everyone over and over again and I never leave the house without it. Living with fibromyalgia and being a cancer survivor can be very painful. This product gets me through the day, even the tough ones. I highly recommend this product to anyone that suffers from any kind of pain or headache or fever, etc. Advil is definitely the best brand that I have tried. #backtocool
Ana C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like the product, take away the pain in a short time. I buy it at the drugstore and in department stores. for me there are not many alternatives, when I want to feel good or is this brand or tylenol, I feel very satisfied.
Channelle L.
Ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
There is no doubt that this works! The only reason why I'm not giving it 5-stars is because it scratches my throat when it goes down. I prefer Advil over anything else! Decent in price! Can't go wrong!
Sara P.
I'd say they're good. They're all I have used. I don't know if it's the actual pill or mind over matter but I feel better most times after taking it.
Jhoselin P.
What a lifesaver ... to all my ladies this will help when u have cramps and to anyone with back pains