Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Allison D.Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Rachel D.

BY ADVIL

Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, the common cold, muscle aches, minor pain of arthritis Temporarily reduces fever see more...

Aisha H.
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
I always have a bottle in my medicine cabinet. It helps with pains and aches and works pretty fast for me.
Eliza A.
Eliza A.
My family firmly believes in Advil. You can find them anywhere and they always do the trick for me.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Kronenwetter, WI
I prefer this for headaches! Really works effectively and quickly. I don't get them back as fast.
Eric S.
Eric S.
Irondale , AL
Great for aches, pains, inflammation, and headaches. Not as hash on your body as acetaminophen
Ana C.
Ana C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like the product, take away the pain in a short time. I buy it at the drugstore and in department stores. for me there are not many alternatives, when I want to feel good or is this brand or tylenol, I feel very satisfied.
Channelle L.
Channelle L.
Ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
There is no doubt that this works! The only reason why I'm not giving it 5-stars is because it scratches my throat when it goes down. I prefer Advil over anything else! Decent in price! Can't go wrong!
Sara P.
Sara P.
I'd say they're good. They're all I have used. I don't know if it's the actual pill or mind over matter but I feel better most times after taking it.
Jhoselin P.
Jhoselin P.
What a lifesaver ... to all my ladies this will help when u have cramps and to anyone with back pains