Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Allison D.Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Rachel D.

BY ADVIL

Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, the common cold, muscle aches, minor pain of arthritis Temporarily reduces fever see more...

Buy on Target
Kayla L.
Tifton, GA
Advil is a staple in my home and on the go. It's long lasting and quickly eases my pain. Very inexpensive. Very effective.
joanna z.
Compton, CA
Everytime i have a headach or my body hurts i take one or two amd in less then 30nmin im ok inlike this medicine alot
Andrea F.
Fort Meade, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Always my go to pain reliever. It works quickly and lasts. Great product for the price. Always meets expectations.
Alyssa R.
Wabash, IN
Advil is great for any type of minor ache or pain! I have used it for everything from sprained ankles to headaches!
Cassie Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
It's dangerous to kidneys and can lead to ulcers on an empty stomach. But that coating, makes it easy to swallow.
Lauren N.
Advil works great to keep me feeling my best! It works almost immediately and lasts throughout all my activities!
Amy G.
Oliver Springs
I have used Advil almost all my life from cramps to headaches to a stubbed toe. Definately helps alleviate pain.
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
I always have a bottle in my medicine cabinet. It helps with pains and aches and works pretty fast for me.
Yanin P.
Redwood City, CA
Saben muy ricas como a fresa y es muy efectiva, lo que más me gusta es que no me provoca sueño en el día
Jania C.
Bakersfield, CA
This pills are a must to have in our counter.. my husband always takes them to get rid of his headaches