Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Allison D.Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Rachel D.

BY ADVIL

Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, the common cold, muscle aches, minor pain of arthritis Temporarily reduces fever see more...

Victor G.
Victor G.
Glendora, CA
I love Advil. If I had to choose between Advil and Tylenol, I would choose Advil all day. I feel it really relieves my aches and pains
Cassie Z.
Cassie Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
It's dangerous to kidneys and can lead to ulcers on an empty stomach. But that coating, makes it easy to swallow.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Gets rid of the minor aches and pains that come with being a toddler mom and a full time job. Headaches are the worst! This stops them.
Jania C.
Jania C.
Bakersfield
This pills are a must to have in our counter.. my husband always takes them to get rid of his headaches
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Advil works great to keep me feeling my best! It works almost immediately and lasts throughout all my activities!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Fort Meade, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Always my go to pain reliever. It works quickly and lasts. Great product for the price. Always meets expectations.
Yanin P.
Yanin P.
Redwood city, CA
Saben muy ricas como a fresa y es muy efectiva, lo que más me gusta es que no me provoca sueño en el día
Amy G.
Amy G.
Oliver Springs
I have used Advil almost all my life from cramps to headaches to a stubbed toe. Definately helps alleviate pain.
joanna z.
joanna z.
Compton, CA
Everytime i have a headach or my body hurts i take one or two amd in less then 30nmin im ok inlike this medicine alot
Nayelli T.
Nayelli T.
It is good for different types of pain it doesnt work that fast but it helps once it kicks in