Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Allison D.Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Rachel D.

BY ADVIL

Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, the common cold, muscle aches, minor pain of arthritis Temporarily reduces fever see more...

Buy on Target
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these and not just because they are slightly sweet!! My family has been using advil for ages because it is fast acting and gets it done.
Sarah C.
Warrior
My family and I always have this in the pantry and always keep it in stock. Works great for everything! The best pain reliever there is!
Lillian D.
chester, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Basic ibuprofen, works well, and does what it says. If you take nsaids I can't recommend it enough. Its a decent anti inflammatory.
Victor G.
Glendora, CA
I love Advil. If I had to choose between Advil and Tylenol, I would choose Advil all day. I feel it really relieves my aches and pains
Lacey H.
Gets rid of the minor aches and pains that come with being a toddler mom and a full time job. Headaches are the worst! This stops them.
Kendra H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This works really well and it does what it should. I don't normally buy this just because there are others that I think work better.
Lulu S.
Work really good recommend to everyone out there that maybe have a headache or just pain in general this is a really good pain relief
Valentina V.
Daytona beach , FL
Really works, a little bit expensive, during. It meet my expectations, easy to find, good value, affordable. Effective. Recommended
Amy M.
Great pain reliever and great for getting rid of any inflammation! It is always a staple in our home and will be for years!
Yvette L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is great for when I get swelling in my joints. This is just the lowest former of Naproxen that is prescribed by our doctors.