Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Allison D.Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Rachel D.

BY ADVIL

Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, the common cold, muscle aches, minor pain of arthritis Temporarily reduces fever see more...

Lillian D.
Lillian D.
chester, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Basic ibuprofen, works well, and does what it says. If you take nsaids I can't recommend it enough. Its a decent anti inflammatory.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Warrior
My family and I always have this in the pantry and always keep it in stock. Works great for everything! The best pain reliever there is!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Whenever I have any sort of pin I typically go to Advil to get the job done. Most of the time all it takes is one pill and I start feeling better about 20-30 minutes later.
Lulu S.
Lulu S.
Work really good recommend to everyone out there that maybe have a headache or just pain in general this is a really good pain relief
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This works really well and it does what it should. I don't normally buy this just because there are others that I think work better.
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is great for when I get swelling in my joints. This is just the lowest former of Naproxen that is prescribed by our doctors.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Great pain reliever and great for getting rid of any inflammation! It is always a staple in our home and will be for years!
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Tifton , GA
Advil is a staple in my home and on the go. It's long lasting and quickly eases my pain. Very inexpensive. Very effective.
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Daytona beach , FL
Really works, a little bit expensive, during. It meet my expectations, easy to find, good value, affordable. Effective. Recommended
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Lansing, MI
Advil is great for any type of minor ache or pain! I have used it for everything from sprained ankles to headaches!