Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Allison D.Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Rachel D.

BY ADVIL

Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, the common cold, muscle aches, minor pain of arthritis Temporarily reduces fever see more...

Buy on Target
Zoë B.
Not perfect but pretty effective. It takes a little longer than expected but after abt 39-45 min the pain starts to be relived. I got this at Walmart but you can get it pretty much anywhere.
alicia m.
I rarely get headaches, but when i do i always take two of these and withing 5 minutes time my pain is gone. I have carpal tunnel and they definetly help to ease the pain i get in my hands
Dallana F.
Van Nuys, CA
It's a good product. I usually take two but I've seen people take more than I. I'm sure it due to weight differences for the most part. Either way it does the job done a little slow but still good.
Sarah L.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Whenever I have any sort of pin I typically go to Advil to get the job done. Most of the time all it takes is one pill and I start feeling better about 20-30 minutes later.
M M.
Advil is my go-to pain killer & fever reducer. After a long day of walking or something, I pop 2-3 before bed and wake up feeling way better. It also SERIOUSLY helps with menstrual cramps. I also like that they're coated so it doesn't leave a gross taste in your mouth. But if you have someone in the house who may mistake them for M&M's or skittles or something, be extra cautious.
Eliza S.
This was a good deal for 300 coated tablets however I do not feel like they worked as well as the liquid release pill. I have been a little let down with this product. Not overly satisfied with this purchase.
Wynter L.
The usual, I take 2-3 tablets when I'm uncomfortable. It works pretty quickly but doesn't last longer that 4-6 hours. Definitely works when you're in a bind.
Vicky Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
I get headaches and migraines a lot, but every time I do, I just pop two of these advils and usually after a few minutes, the headache starts to go away.
Kayla B.
Las Vegas , NV
I love Advil so much better than tylenol. It's very effected and helps get rid of my headaches within 30 minutes. It's definitely my go to pain reliever!
Roaa A.
Redding, CT
Use it all the time for pain, aches & pains and fever. It works and available and all the drugs stores, pharmacies and amazon so you can get it easily