Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Allison D.Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Rachel D.

BY ADVIL

Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, the common cold, muscle aches, minor pain of arthritis Temporarily reduces fever see more...

Zoë B.
Zoë B.
Not perfect but pretty effective. It takes a little longer than expected but after abt 39-45 min the pain starts to be relived. I got this at Walmart but you can get it pretty much anywhere.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Works great for cramps and such but unfortunately doesn't work for my constant headaches. I will always keep Advil around for everything else though! Advil is my go-to pain reliever for everything but headaches!
Dallana F.
Dallana F.
Van Nuys, CA
It's a good product. I usually take two but I've seen people take more than I. I'm sure it due to weight differences for the most part. Either way it does the job done a little slow but still good.
Vicky Z.
Vicky Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
I get headaches and migraines a lot, but every time I do, I just pop two of these advils and usually after a few minutes, the headache starts to go away.
Roaa A.
Roaa A.
Redding, CT
Use it all the time for pain, aches & pains and fever. It works and available and all the drugs stores, pharmacies and amazon so you can get it easily
Wynter L.
Wynter L.
The usual, I take 2-3 tablets when I'm uncomfortable. It works pretty quickly but doesn't last longer that 4-6 hours. Definitely works when you're in a bind.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love Advil so much better than tylenol. It's very effected and helps get rid of my headaches within 30 minutes. It's definitely my go to pain reliever!
Jahnvi M.
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these and not just because they are slightly sweet!! My family has been using advil for ages because it is fast acting and gets it done.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Huntington, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is always my go to pain reliever. It never bothers my stomach and gets the job done. I love purchasing the big pack from Costco. It lasts for a really long time.
alicia m.
alicia m.
I rarely get headaches, but when i do i always take two of these and withing 5 minutes time my pain is gone. I have carpal tunnel and they definetly help to ease the pain i get in my hands