Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Allison D.Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Rachel D.

BY ADVIL

Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, the common cold, muscle aches, minor pain of arthritis Temporarily reduces fever see more...

Dena O.
Dena O.
Corona
Advil is my go to for sore muscles or any aches and pains. After each of my 4 C sections, Advil worked better than any other pain medication.  I buy it at Costco or Target. It is absolutely worth the money whenanything is sore.
Micaela B.
Micaela B.
Wellness Guru Expert
The old standby...long-lasting and easy to adjust the dosage depending on how much you need. I don't really see much benefit of the brand name vs. generic, except this kid doesn't pop off in my purse dumping pills everywhere.
Allison C.
Allison C.
California
This works pretty well. I take it for menstrual pains and normal everyday aches and pains. It's a good product and it is what I expect from a pain reliever. I was not disappointed. I will continue to purchase this product.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Kingwood, TX
I love ibuprofen more than Tylenol because it is a lot easier on your liver and it really does work. It is good for headaches AND body pain which are my two most common issues. I am pretty satisfied with this product.
Taylor and Tylor W.
Taylor and Tylor W.
San Francisco, CA
These are alright. They definitely make the pain go away with only two tablets (three for period cramps) but it takes awhile and sometimes they don't work at all. And really any ibuprofen works at least for us
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect for minor headaches and pains, and they are very easy to swallow. They are coated with a sweet outer shell, which also makes it easy to take. I buy mine at target or a drug store that is near by.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Jacksonville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Best to use when I get big headaches
I have heard the red dye on the pills even help as well. Advil is my number one to turn two. Also they always have coupons so I'm satisfied with this brand overall
Katya J.
Katya J.
I get a lot of headaches so I use painkillers frequently. I have found that this product works great and quickly. You only have to take one pill to get results. I also like how the pills are small and easy to swallow.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I find these to be the easiest tablets to swallow.  Even at my age, I still find it difficult to get medicine down but these make the job easier.  They are very effective and kick in quickly.  They are also a great price and won't break the bank.  I would highly recommend these to anyone.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Carson, CA
They really work on me whenever I'm having really bad headaches, back pains, or when I'm on my period. I always have them with me because it's a life saver in times of crisis