Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Allison D.Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Rachel D.

BY ADVIL

Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, the common cold, muscle aches, minor pain of arthritis Temporarily reduces fever see more...

Buy on Walmart*
stacey b.
My go to for pain treatment, seems to be the only thing that works for me.  It works on my headaches, backaches and everything else.  I normally purchase at my local drugstore.  It does have a pretty good value and yes I would recommend this product to others.
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
Even as a child Tylenol never worked on me...so I've been using advil for my entire life. It's effective, has a sugar coating which makes it easier to swallow, and works quickly. I always have a giant pack at home for when its needed, and its usually not too expensive.
Taylor and Tylor W.
San Francisco, CA
These are alright. They definitely make the pain go away with only two tablets (three for period cramps) but it takes awhile and sometimes they don't work at all. And really any ibuprofen works at least for us
Michelle A.
Carson, CA
They really work on me whenever I'm having really bad headaches, back pains, or when I'm on my period. I always have them with me because it's a life saver in times of crisis
Stephanie T.
Huntington, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is always my go to pain reliever. It never bothers my stomach and gets the job done. I love purchasing the big pack from Costco. It lasts for a really long time.
Tori Z.
Missoula, MT
Wellness Guru Expert
Advil to me is the best go to pain reliever. I like the small little round tablets as they are easy to swallow for people like me who struggle taking medicine. I always hand this kind to my friends if they are complaining of aches and pains. I usually hear complaining because I am a waitress part time and hear of my coworkers complaining from being on their feet all day! haha
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm the kind of person who is hesitant to take any type of medication; however, there are times in life when it's a must! this is the product I reach for in those instances. I know acetaminophen is another option but I personally feel it's too strong. Advil's ibuprofen is a much better option for me.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
We only buy the original advil! All the generic ibuprofens do not compare! These are easy to swallow and don't give us tummy aches like some other generics have. We take these for aches and pains, headaches, and menstrual cramps. We will purchase over and over because we trust Advil!
Melissa L.
I have been using Advil Ibuprofen for years, I use it because it is easy on my stomach and always, always works for me.  I purchase this normally in Rite Aid, I use this instead of Tylenol because it works quicker and more efficiently.  I buy this product at least every other month.

Erin G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I find these to be the easiest tablets to swallow.  Even at my age, I still find it difficult to get medicine down but these make the job easier.  They are very effective and kick in quickly.  They are also a great price and won't break the bank.  I would highly recommend these to anyone.