Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Allison D.Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets uploaded by Rachel D.

BY ADVIL

Advil Ibuprofen Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer 200mg Coated Tablets: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: headache, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, the common cold, muscle aches, minor pain of arthritis Temporarily reduces fever see more...

Allison D.
Allison D.
The Product I cannot Live Without! I have chronic pain and Advil works the best for my pain and it lasts all day. I recommend this product to everyone over and over again and I never leave the house without it. Living with fibromyalgia and being a cancer survivor can be very painful. This product gets me through the day, even the tough ones. I highly recommend this product to anyone that suffers from any kind of pain or headache or fever, etc. Advil is definitely the best brand that I have tried. #backtocool
M M.
M M.
Advil is my go-to pain killer & fever reducer. After a long day of walking or something, I pop 2-3 before bed and wake up feeling way better. It also SERIOUSLY helps with menstrual cramps. I also like that they're coated so it doesn't leave a gross taste in your mouth. But if you have someone in the house who may mistake them for M&M's or skittles or something, be extra cautious.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm the kind of person who is hesitant to take any type of medication; however, there are times in life when it's a must! this is the product I reach for in those instances. I know acetaminophen is another option but I personally feel it's too strong. Advil's ibuprofen is a much better option for me.
Eliza S.
Eliza S.
This was a good deal for 300 coated tablets however I do not feel like they worked as well as the liquid release pill. I have been a little let down with this product. Not overly satisfied with this purchase.
Tori Z.
Tori Z.
Missoula, MT
Wellness Guru Expert
Advil to me is the best go to pain reliever. I like the small little round tablets as they are easy to swallow for people like me who struggle taking medicine. I always hand this kind to my friends if they are complaining of aches and pains. I usually hear complaining because I am a waitress part time and hear of my coworkers complaining from being on their feet all day! haha
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
I have been using Advil Ibuprofen for years, I use it because it is easy on my stomach and always, always works for me.  I purchase this normally in Rite Aid, I use this instead of Tylenol because it works quicker and more efficiently.  I buy this product at least every other month.

stacey b.
stacey b.
My go to for pain treatment, seems to be the only thing that works for me.  It works on my headaches, backaches and everything else.  I normally purchase at my local drugstore.  It does have a pretty good value and yes I would recommend this product to others.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
We only buy the original advil! All the generic ibuprofens do not compare! These are easy to swallow and don't give us tummy aches like some other generics have. We take these for aches and pains, headaches, and menstrual cramps. We will purchase over and over because we trust Advil!
Ariana F.
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
Even as a child Tylenol never worked on me...so I've been using advil for my entire life. It's effective, has a sugar coating which makes it easier to swallow, and works quickly. I always have a giant pack at home for when its needed, and its usually not too expensive.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Pearl River, NY
I just got my wisdom teeth removed last week. Needless to say, I was living in Advil. 20 minutes in and the pain had noticeably receded and I was faaaaar more comfortable. I honestly don't think I could have gotten through the surgery/recovery without a bottle of Advil next to me.