Advil Ibuprofen 200mg Coated Caplets - 50 CT uploaded by Jamie S.Advil Ibuprofen 200mg Coated Caplets - 50 CT uploaded by Jessica R.

BY ADVIL #46 in Pain Relief

Advil 200 mg Ibuprofen Coated Caplets* - 50 CT.
Pain reliever/fever reducer (NSAID).
*Capsule-shaped tablets.
See new warnings information. see more...

Hayley W.
Denver
These are excellent for tooth pains. I was not blessed with my teeth being the most healthy (damn genetics) and so I will get a tooth abscess every now and then and this really helps with the pain and the swelling
Cesilia Z.
Santa Rosa, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I have taken these pills for headaches that I get. I use them like every two weeks when I have headaches or when im sick. It hrlps elieve my pain faster than other pills. I bought it at cvs.
Lauren L.
Bethesda
Yes. This mostly works when I need it. Advil is my favorite ibuprofen - i always go for the brand over a generic here. Helps with headaches, general aches and pains and cramps.
Morgan J.
Noblesville, IN
I try to avoid medication as much as possible, but I use the Advil Ibuprofen to help alleviate menstrual cramps and back pains. This is great at helping me feel better pretty quickly, with pain relief starting in about 35 minutes or so, and it lasts for hours. The price is much higher than regular Equate ibuprofen, though, which can be a deterrent at times, but for how well the product works, most of the time it's worth it. I buy this mainly from Walmart, where I can tend to get it a bit cheaper.
Khalee Berlin R.
Corona
As with any other pain medication, it takes about 15-30 minutes for it to kick in, but once it does--OH, BOY. It works wonders for me. I have always been sensitive to medication, however, so I'd like for that to be brought forth for this review. It didn't take much for it to calm my pain. I deal with chronic migraines and this also helps menstrual cramps. Since acetaminophen has never had any effect on me since the day I was born, this is definitely the product I reach for to relieve my pain.
Aaliyah J.
Las Vegas
Okay I'm gonna go on a rant and I really hope it can help some of you girls out. Okay about a year ago I was starting to get really bad cramps while on my period and I would throw up, pass out, I would be in so much pain that I couldn't even stand stil, I would shake and everything. After going through this for about 5 months in a row I finally started taking ibuprofen a few days before my period and then once my period started I would take two period in the morning . And boom , bye bye pain
Abby C.
MCKINNEY, TX
I like that it doesn't taste bad like other medicine and the only problem is that it takes a little bit longer takes like 45 minutes to kick in versus taking just like three ibuprofens and waiting 20 minutes and kicks right in and Advil and miss you really sleepy and for me it makes me drowsy so yeah if you get drowsy easily I recommend don't taking Advil to strengthen the capsules it's not very much even though says like 200 or 500 mg it's more like 50 to me or what it feels like
Sandra J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I actually like the coating -- I don't like having a pill sit in my mouth and leave a foul taste. Advil is sweet for the sec before you swallow it. Obviously it isn't candy and I'm keeping it safely away from the kiddos. I've relied on it quite a bit for body aches to headaches.
Keli T.
Eufaula, AL
I use Advil if I have a headache or push myself too hard doing an activity. It is very effective for mild to low/moderate pain relief. Buying a generic brand with the same ingredient will work just as well in my experience. I don't like having to take it so often, but it is better on my body than some mild pain relievers. I will keep using it and would advise others to use for mild pain.
C O.
I use these when I have cramps. Sometimes I wish they would kick in quicker but I have no complaints in comparison to alternatives. I usually buy at CVS or Rite Aid or Walgreens. I use it about once in three months. I'd recommend for cramps and make sure to eat something before taking the pills! (Don't take them on an empty stomach). And keep in mind they can make you feel sleepy..
Jessica R.
London Ontario
Wellness Guru Expert
Which is your go to pain reliever?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
How often do you take these?