BY ADVIL

Make pain a distant memory. Advil® is the #1 selling pain reliever,* providing safe, effective pain relief for over 30 years.

So whether you have a headache, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, or aches and pains from the common cold, nothing's stronger or longer lasting. The medicine in Advil® is #1 doctor recommended for pain relief.

Ingredients: Gel Caplets:

Active ingredient: 200 mg Ibuprofen (NSAID)

Inactive Ingredients:

colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C red no. 40, FD&C yellow no. 6, fractionated coconut oil, gelatin, glycerin, hypromellose, pharmaceutical ink, pregelatinized starch, propyl gallate, purified water, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, synthetic iron oxides, titanium dioxide, triacetin

• Most pain medications say to expect results after 30 minu...7 Answers
  • Does anyone have any comparison in these over the regular...6 Answers
  • Do u think they work fast?18 Answers
Chasity T.
Tupelo , MS
I don’t take medicine a lot however when I do this is usually one of my go to! You can find it at Walmart or Walgreens pretty much anywhere that sells your basic medicines! The price for me is affordable for what you get and you can avoid a trip to the doctor
Jennyy A.
I am a person that get really bad head ache and these pills help a lot. I use them like 2 time a month when u get head ache I buy them at Walgreens. They’re a good price also
Jessica S.
Kiefer, OK
I love Advil. It takes away my headaches and I always have a bottle in my house. I thankfully don’t get headaches to often but when I do it’s awful. Compared to alternatives it’s great. I love it. I definitely recommend.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve always liked Advil and the gel tablets are even better. They really do start working a lot quicker. The pain relief last about 4-6 hours and really does the trick. We always keep this in our medicine cabinet
Rafaella D.
Philadelphia , PA
Good pain reliever, takes a little bit to be effective, but that’s ok. Always bought medicines at CVS or Rite Aid. I always have bad headaches and Advil is the best for me. Every time helps me. Still trying the kinds os Advil, but definitely the gel ones are the best ones
Tiffany P.
Plainfield, IL
I suffer from migraines so I usually have to take this often unfortunately. This combined with some ice packs usually does the trick to fix my bad headaches, migraines sometimes need something stronger.
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great OTC drug for occasional use. It is very cheap, convenient and easy to find. The downsides to this medication are that they are a blood thinner and they are very hard on your stomach. They can really hurt your stomach over time if you take them too often. But every now and then is okay for a head ache or cramps!! But if you have Tylenol I would chose that over Advil.
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
Love Advil.  It works quickly, effectively and is long-lasting.  I try not to use medicine often but when I need some pain relief, this is my go-to choice.  I keep some in my house and in my purse, for times when I'm out.  There are other good choices for pain relief but you can't go wrong with this one.
Hannah H.
Olive Branch , MS
I don’t usually use pain medicine unless it’s that time of the month, but if I ever have a headache I turn to Advil. I love the gel caplets because they go down quickly and don’t leave that nasty powder taste on your tongue if you can’t get it down quickly. Plus, the gel makes it work quicker, so my headache is gone in minutes!
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
These pills work fairly well. I get terrible migraines and headaches a lot and these help a bit. It doesn't take my headache or migraine away completely, but it helps a little bit at least. Advil is one of my go to pills for when I get headaches, seeing as it helps more than anything else I've used before.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u think they work fast?
Brittany D.
Lawton, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Most pain medications say to expect results after 30 minutes to one hour. I always feel better right around 30 minutes. I think they work great.
Exstacy P.
fredericksburg , Virginia
Does anyone have any comparison in these over the regular coated capsules?