BY ADVIL

Make pain a distant memory. Advil® is the #1 selling pain reliever,* providing safe, effective pain relief for over 30 years.

So whether you have a headache, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, or aches and pains from the common cold, nothing's stronger or longer lasting. The medicine in Advil® is #1 doctor recommended for pain relief.

Ingredients: Gel Caplets:

Active ingredient: 200 mg Ibuprofen (NSAID)

Inactive Ingredients:

colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C red no. 40, FD&C yellow no. 6, fractionated coconut oil, gelatin, glycerin, hypromellose, pharmaceutical ink, pregelatinized starch, propyl gallate, purified water, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, synthetic iron oxides, titanium dioxide, triacetin

• Most pain medications say to expect results after 30 minutes to o...7 Answers
  • Does anyone have any comparison in these over the regular coated ...6 Answers
  • Do u think they work fast?18 Answers
Hannah H.
Cleveland , MS
I don’t usually use pain medicine unless it’s that time of the month, but if I ever have a headache I turn to Advil. I love the gel caplets because they go down quickly and don’t leave that nasty powder taste on your tongue if you can’t get it down quickly. Plus, the gel makes it work quicker, so my headache is gone in minutes!
Hannah C.
Meadville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I try not to use medications if I do not have to but Advil is great.  I have it on me at all times.  I swear that the gel capsules work extremely fast and have had a hard time trying to get a product that compares.  However, this product is fast acting!  Worth the buy.
Chasity T.
Belden , MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t take medicine a lot however when I do this is usually one of my go to! You can find it at Walmart or Walgreens pretty much anywhere that sells your basic medicines! The price for me is affordable for what you get and you can avoid a trip to the doctor
Maira S.
Fairfax, VA
My go to ibuprofen. I always buy Advil because I trust the brand and product. The gel caplets always seem to work fast for me so that's why I always find myself gravitating towards them every time I need to buy Advil products. I would definitely recommend.
Ciprianna G.
Port Arthur , TX
I have braces and with braces comes achy and sore days. Sometimes if there is a lot of pressure going on with my teeth, it'll cause a headache. I'll take one or two, depending on how bad the pain is, and it'll go away within 10-15 min. It's great!
Jennyy A.
I am a person that get really bad head ache and these pills help a lot. I use them like 2 time a month when u get head ache I buy them at Walgreens. They’re a good price also
Sara W.
Oak Harbor, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good painkiller that is easy to swallow. I am a Advil user for life. Good value. Always handing out ADVIL to my coworkers. Recommended to anyone who has general aches and pains. Not the best for migraines but works on regular headaches.
Ashley R.
Spokane, WA
I love the gel medicine for when I’m in pain because it kicks in so fast it’s great. It may be a little more expensive for probably less medicine but it is absolutely worth it when you have to take less than regular or off brand pills.
Destynee R.
Smyrna, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The gel caplets are my favorite type of pill because they glide right down and don’t get stuck like regular tablets. These are also super effective and work a little faster than the other ones. The price isn’t too bad on these either.
Becky B.
Winchester, VA
Provides good pain relief. I feel like the gel capsules go down easier and are more effective. Have bought several times and would recommend. Compared to generics I feel like they are more effective.  Advil Liqui-Gels
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u think they work fast?
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
Most pain medications say to expect results after 30 minutes to one hour. I always feel better right around 30 minutes. I think they work great.
Exstacy P.
fredericksburg , Virginia
Does anyone have any comparison in these over the regular coated capsules?