BY ADVIL

Advil® Film-Coated is designed for fast pain relief – it goes to work in minutes on tough pain. Its Rapid Release Formula dissolves quickly and absorbs fast to stop pain before it gets worse. In fact, nothing is proven to work faster.*

Use fast acting Advil® Film-Coated for headaches, muscle aches, back pain, menstrual cramps, toothaches, and aches and pains associated with the common cold.

Active ingredient:

200 mg Ibuprofen (NSAID)*
(provided as ibuprofen sodium 256 mg)*Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug

Inactive Ingredients:

acesulfame potassium, caramel color, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, copovidone, ferric oxide, hypromellose, mannitol, medium-chain triglycerides, microcrystalline cellulose, natural and artificial flavor, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, sucralose, titanium dioxide

Karen T.
I usually do not like taking any kind of medicine because I'm the type to think that my body will be able to fight itself, but recently my cramps/headaches have led me to taking Advil. It definitely works, it takes a while for it to kick in but after it I feel normal again and am able to go back to my daily activities!
Rhonda C.
I have to keep Advil coated tablets or caplets at my house at all times. I have a lot of headaches & other aches & pains so Advil is the brand I trust. It works fast & very well. With a teenager in the house you know you need Advil. I like the coating on the tablets. I usually buy these at Rite Aid or my local Groceryland store. I would highly recommend these to anyone that suffers with any kind of pain. I rate these a 5+ out of 5 stars. Thanks Advil!
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Advil is a great pain reliever. I typically use it when I have mild headaches, or to relieve those monthly cramps. I would say it works about the same as Motrin. I typically purchase it from CVS, Target, Walgreens or Giant, whichever location has it on sale. I will definitely continue to use it and recommend to others.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
No remedy better for a hangover than Advil, I will preach that till the day I stop liking wine and whiskey. You can get Advil anywhere; grocery store, the front display in the gas station window on Sunday morning, you name it. They have individual packets now that you can take with you to really get a head start on the hangover the next day, so pop 'em before you go to bed!
Jess I.
San Antonio, TX
When I'm sore from working out, having menstrual cramps, have a headache, or have a minor ache I will usually take some Advil. It relieves my pain in just a few minutes of taking it. It's my go to all in one medicine for aches and pains. So instead of having different types of medicines for different things I just have one that will work on more than one thing.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
I only use ibuprofen for pain relief from fever to aches to menstrual cramping. I even used it for my wisdom teeth removal in college instead of Norco. You can pick it up OTC and don't need a script. You don't need to buy the brand Advil, generic ibuprofen works just fine. Make sure to take with food and to use sparingly so you don't get any GI ulcers. Highly recommend!
Valerie Z.
San Benito, TX
Love that their easy to take and small enough to keep with you at all times. They work in a matter of minutes especially for me. It eases my pain very quick and for that I'm thankful. I always keep them close by in my purse. You never know when you need to ease that dreadful pain away.
Brenda R.
I use this for everything. Muscle pains from a workout or a sinus or migraine headache. I love the fact that Advil has now coated their tablets with a vanilla coating. Makes it so much easier to swallow for me. With no bitter aftertadte as some pills tend to have...It takes care of my pain FAST. Love this product!
Gab S.
Glen Ellyn, IL
I took Advil as soon and i started to feel a headache coming, prior to leaving work. I knew by time i made it home form work it would have kicked in. I took Advil around 8:35. made it home from a long day at work out 9:20. Felt it working knocked out right away. I woke up the next day feeling 100X better!
Alissa S.
Van Buren , AR
Advil is one of the only things that helped me with severe tooth pain before I had to have my root canal. I was in so much pain and two of these helped me enough where I could get a tiny bit of sleep before I got to my dentist and it helps with headaches. I just wish it wasn't so hard on the stomach.

back