BY ADVIL

Advil® Film-Coated is designed for fast pain relief – it goes to work in minutes on tough pain. Its Rapid Release Formula dissolves quickly and absorbs fast to stop pain before it gets worse. In fact, nothing is proven to work faster.*

Use fast acting Advil® Film-Coated for headaches, muscle aches, back pain, menstrual cramps, toothaches, and aches and pains associated with the common cold.

Active ingredient:

200 mg Ibuprofen (NSAID)*
(provided as ibuprofen sodium 256 mg)*Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug

Inactive Ingredients:

acesulfame potassium, caramel color, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, copovidone, ferric oxide, hypromellose, mannitol, medium-chain triglycerides, microcrystalline cellulose, natural and artificial flavor, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, sucralose, titanium dioxide

Julie M.
Columbus, OH
These are my go-to pain reliever when I need something to help me quickly. The tablets are easy to swallow with some water and are basically flavorless. They're also small in size so again, easy to take. They work really well for me and I would recommend for others to try it.
Hannah B.
Elizabethtown, KY
This is a great product that I have used several times. I bought it at Walmart, Target, or any kind of drug store. It definately did meet my expectations. It is one of the better medicines versus all of the other ones that I have used. Yes, I would buy this product again.
Karen T.
I usually do not like taking any kind of medicine because I'm the type to think that my body will be able to fight itself, but recently my cramps/headaches have led me to taking Advil. It definitely works, it takes a while for it to kick in but after it I feel normal again and am able to go back to my daily activities!
Hannah B.
Newburgh, IN
Best for pain and cramps in my opinion. I have been using this for YEARS and love it still. I know it will do the trick when it comes to making me feel better. there is no other brand that i would try besides these. It really does work and i love it so much
Bethany S.
Plain old Advil is the best for any kind of pain. I admit I only buy brand if I have a coupon but ibuprofen is the best. It even works on migraines if I catch them early enough.
Bmarie J.
Elk Grove
Great size excellent price . Good for any anti inflammatory needs. I use it occasionally in between my prescriptions! Fabulous deal! Love it, just be sure not on an empty stomach!
Debra C.
Always relieves minor aches and pains and headaches.  If I have a persistent ache, I will take three 200 mg tabs twice a day for two days and the pain is gone.
Rhonda C.
I have to keep Advil coated tablets or caplets at my house at all times. I have a lot of headaches & other aches & pains so Advil is the brand I trust. It works fast & very well. With a teenager in the house you know you need Advil. I like the coating on the tablets. I usually buy these at Rite Aid or my local Groceryland store. I would highly recommend these to anyone that suffers with any kind of pain. I rate these a 5+ out of 5 stars. Thanks Advil!
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Advil is a great pain reliever. I typically use it when I have mild headaches, or to relieve those monthly cramps. I would say it works about the same as Motrin. I typically purchase it from CVS, Target, Walgreens or Giant, whichever location has it on sale. I will definitely continue to use it and recommend to others.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
No remedy better for a hangover than Advil, I will preach that till the day I stop liking wine and whiskey. You can get Advil anywhere; grocery store, the front display in the gas station window on Sunday morning, you name it. They have individual packets now that you can take with you to really get a head start on the hangover the next day, so pop 'em before you go to bed!