BY ADVIL

For over 20 years, people have trusted Advil® Cold & Sinus for powerful, non-drowsy relief of their tough cold and sinus symptoms.

Many people attribute sinus pressure to an increase in mucus which blocks their airways. While it is true that increased mucus is a symptom of the common cold, it is not always what makes you feel so stuffed up. Sinus congestion can also be associated with the swelling of the tissues in the nose known as inflammation. The result is a shrinking of your airways.

Advil® Cold & Sinus combines the relief of a strong decongestant to open your airways with the power of Advil®  to relieve the pain commonly associated with sinus pressure.

Active ingredient:

• Ibuprofen 200mg (NSAID)*
  • Pseudoephedrine HCI 30 mg
  • *Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug

Inactive Ingredients:

Acetylated Monoglycerides, Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Pharmaceutical Ink, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Synthetic Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

• Best sinus medication? I am dying here today 😷 Tylenol® ...2 Answers
  • "This is my go-to product every time I have a cold." in 2 reviews
  • "This medicine is pretty good for sinus headaches or infections." in 1 review
  • "It relieves sinus pressure, helps clear up a runny nose, cures a sore throat and helps with headaches! " in 1 review
  • "advil cold and sinus flue really works it really kills the cold and makes you fell 1000 times better than you did before. " in 1 review
  • "This product provides pain relief and clears congestion and it works fast!" in 1 review
Kathy W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Advil Cold & Sinus is good stuff. It's a staple in our medicine cabinet because it usually gets cold symptoms and congestion under control fairly quickly and can be used by almost the entire family. I do wish there was an extended release formula so we wouldn't have to take it every 4-6 hours, but that's a minor complaint. I'll keep buying and using it.
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only thing that we have found guaranteed to fix a sinus headache. Our family of 5 tend to get a lot of sinus headaches. Unfortunately they do not make medicines for children for sinus headaches. In Indiana the weather changes often and with that comes Sinus problems. Us 12 years old and older take this to make that go away. Other things we like about this pill is that it is coated and goes down easily without disolving in your mouth first and leaving a bad taste in your mouth.
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Advil® Cold & Sinus This product will forever get a 5+ star rating from me! I have issues with my sinuses & whenever I get a cold those issues are 100 times worse! It takes away the sinus pain & pressure without making me feel tired. I've been depending on Advil Cold & Sinus for YEARS bc it always does the trick!
Amie B.
Ogdensburg, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to product when the winter season comes around. Advil cold and sinus is great for clearing up sinus pressure and giving headache relief during “cold” season. One pill is enough to start but you can take two. I usually feel relief pretty quickly. These are purchased behind the pharmacy counter since they contain pseudoephedrine.
Jenn R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only sinus pain reliever that works when I get a sinus migraine. It is absolutely the best at relieving the pressure and clearing up my sinuses. I actually highly recommend this to anyone that suffers from sinus migraines and it is also fabulous at relieving head colds as well. I can't say enough about how wonderful this is!
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
I ALWAYS keep come Advil Cold & Sinus Non-Drowsy caplets in my book bag (since I am a college student) and some in my work desk. I especially like these caplets because they are non-drowsy which means I can still function throughout the day, which is always a good thing!
Raven A.
Brattleboro , VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Only brand I trust with my head colds! This works amazing. Fast acting, doesn’t make me drowsy. Easy to take. I love how I can go from feeling like death to being able to function. Almost any type of head cold I’ve had, this has helped. It doesn’t just down the symptoms it takes them away and for quite awhile as well.
Kri W.
Huntsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works but the equate is the same stuff but so much cheaper. Definitely over priced and feel it doesn't work as good as day while.. save you some time and get equate
Kimberly B.
Dublin, CA
Sometimes it makes me drowsier than it advertises, but this is usually my last option when regular over the counter medicines don’t work. I would definitely say it is effective. A bit higher in cost, but it beats going to the doctor for cold medicine!
Donna N.
These are really strong. Don't take with additional cold medicine. I use these only when I have really bad colds. They are affordable and convenient when you have to cram for school.
Cassie P.
St, NL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best sinus medication? I am dying here today 😷 Tylenol® Sinus + Headache Daytime Caplets or Advil® Cold & Sinus ? Or any other brand?