Advil® Cold & Sinus
For over 20 years, people have trusted Advil® Cold & Sinus for powerful, non-drowsy relief of their tough cold and sinus symptoms.
Many people attribute sinus pressure to an increase in mucus which blocks their airways. While it is true that increased mucus is a symptom of the common cold, it is not always what makes you feel so stuffed up. Sinus congestion can also be associated with the swelling of the tissues in the nose known as inflammation. The result is a shrinking of your airways.
Advil® Cold & Sinus combines the relief of a strong decongestant to open your airways with the power of Advil® to relieve the pain commonly associated with sinus pressure.
- Ibuprofen 200mg (NSAID)*
- Pseudoephedrine HCI 30 mg
- *Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Acetylated Monoglycerides, Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Pharmaceutical Ink, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Synthetic Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxidesee more...
Top Questions See all 3 Q&A
- Best sinus medication? I am dying here today 😷 Tylenol Sinus Con...2 Answers
- "This is my go-to product every time I have a cold." in 2 reviews
- "This medicine is pretty good for sinus headaches or infections." in 1 review
- "It relieves sinus pressure, helps clear up a runny nose, cures a sore throat and helps with headaches! " in 1 review
- "advil cold and sinus flue really works it really kills the cold and makes you fell 1000 times better than you did before. " in 1 review
- "This product provides pain relief and clears congestion and it works fast!" in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos