BY ADVIL #100 in Pain Relief

For over 20 years, people have trusted Advil® Cold & Sinus for powerful, non-drowsy relief of their tough cold and sinus symptoms.

Many people attribute sinus pressure to an increase in mucus which blocks their airways. While it is true that increased mucus is a symptom of the common cold, it is not always what makes you feel so stuffed up. Sinus congestion can also be associated with the swelling of the tissues in the nose known as inflammation. The result is a shrinking of your airways.

Advil® Cold & Sinus combines the relief of a strong decongestant to open your airways with the power of Advil®  to relieve the pain commonly associated with sinus pressure.

Active ingredient:

• Ibuprofen 200mg (NSAID)*
  • Pseudoephedrine HCI 30 mg
  • *Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug

Inactive Ingredients:

Acetylated Monoglycerides, Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Methylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Pharmaceutical Ink, Povidone, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Synthetic Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

• Best sinus medication? I am dying here today 😷 Tylenol Sinus Con...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is my go-to product every time I have a cold." in 2 reviews
  • "This medicine is pretty good for sinus headaches or infections." in 1 review
  • "It relieves sinus pressure, helps clear up a runny nose, cures a sore throat and helps with headaches! " in 1 review
  • "advil cold and sinus flue really works it really kills the cold and makes you fell 1000 times better than you did before. " in 1 review
  • "This product provides pain relief and clears congestion and it works fast!" in 1 review
Kathy W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Advil Cold & Sinus is good stuff. It's a staple in our medicine cabinet because it usually gets cold symptoms and congestion under control fairly quickly and can be used by almost the entire family. I do wish there was an extended release formula so we wouldn't have to take it every 4-6 hours, but that's a minor complaint. I'll keep buying and using it.
Raven A.
Brattleboro, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Only brand I trust with my head colds! This works amazing. Fast acting, doesn’t make me drowsy. Easy to take. I love how I can go from feeling like death to being able to function. Almost any type of head cold I’ve had, this has helped. It doesn’t just down the symptoms it takes them away and for quite awhile as well.
Freya P.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Advil® Cold & Sinus This product will forever get a 5+ star rating from me! I have issues with my sinuses & whenever I get a cold those issues are 100 times worse! It takes away the sinus pain & pressure without making me feel tired. I've been depending on Advil Cold & Sinus for YEARS bc it always does the trick!
Amie B.
Ogdensburg, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to product when the winter season comes around. Advil cold and sinus is great for clearing up sinus pressure and giving headache relief during “cold” season. One pill is enough to start but you can take two. I usually feel relief pretty quickly. These are purchased behind the pharmacy counter since they contain pseudoephedrine.
Isabel H.
Las Vegas
I can always count on Advil to take away the sinus headaches I get from time to time. I keep it handy at all times. I think it is a good value because it works the first time. I definitely would recommend this to anyone who has a sinus headache or feeling like they are coming down with a cold.
michele c.
Matawan, NJ
I use this every time I have a cold. These are the best tablets for me to take. I usually feel a little better right away and I feel as if I get better sooner while taking these. My sinuses clear up super quick and it relieves a lot of pain and symptoms. Whenever my boyfriend or family gets sick this is the first medicine I have them get.
Jenn R.
This is the only sinus pain reliever that works when I get a sinus migraine. It is absolutely the best at relieving the pressure and clearing up my sinuses. I actually highly recommend this to anyone that suffers from sinus migraines and it is also fabulous at relieving head colds as well. I can't say enough about how wonderful this is!
Autumn W.
Huntington, WV
I recently discovered this and am never trying another product when I get a cold. This is literally the best and actually allows me to feel like I'm still alive when I've got a cold or cold-like symptoms. I am able to go about my normal activities as if I am not sick at all.
Sade V.
Cleveland, OH
I ALWAYS keep come Advil Cold & Sinus Non-Drowsy caplets in my book bag (since I am a college student) and some in my work desk. I especially like these caplets because they are non-drowsy which means I can still function throughout the day, which is always a good thing!
Lucia P.
I'm not sure if it's just me, but day time medicines do not keep me up. I still fall asleep quickly regardless of if they're non-drowsy or not. Despite this, this medicine does make me feel good enough to make it through the day when i feel like a giant ball of mucus.
Cassie P.
St, NL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best sinus medication? I am dying here today 😷 Tylenol Sinus Congestion & Pain for Adults or Advil® Cold & Sinus ? Or any other brand?