BY ADVIL

Unsurpassed fever relief in 6 great tasting flavors. When your child has a fever, you know what it's like to wait it out. Children's Advil® Suspension reduces fever fast* – even faster than Children's Tylenol®. It lasts longer*, too – up to 8 hours with just one dose. And Children's Advil® also relieves aches and pains.

Ingredients: Sugar-free Dye-free Berry

Active Ingredient: (in each 5mL) Solubilized ibuprofen equal to Ibuprofen 100 mg (NSAID)*

Inactive Ingredients:

Artificial Flavor, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Edetate Disodium, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum

Buy on Walgreens*
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is a staple in my home at all times. I never know when my children are going to come down with the crud and so I have this on stand by for those moments. My kids like the taste and it brings their fever down fast. The price is definitely worth it being that it’s for my children.
Olivia P.
Stuart, FL
My daughters use this Advil. Especially now during Flu season and it is great. It works fast and it tastes good to them. I purchased at my local CVS and was not dissapointed. I would buy this again, but possibly in a different flavor becaue my one year old is a little messy for red syrup.
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
My kids seem to get better faster with this it relieves ther pain and doesnt get them tired or drowsy. They seem to prefer this flavor over any other treatments we have given them when they have fever or pain and its not a struggle to have them take it!
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this product I would definitely recommend this to anyone that was asking about it… It was long-lasting and really met my expectations it is very affordable and I really love it
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Hayley W.
Canfield , OH
Great product! I have a one and a half year old and whenever she gets sick I give her some berry Advil! She never gives me a hard time about taking it and it always does the trick!
Mia P.
Children's Advil is very effective. I recommend this Children's Advil because it is Dye free, It also works faster than Children's Tylenol. Not only does it help with fever it also helps with body aches and pains. We keep a bottle in the medicine cabinet at all times. With a 5 year old in the house you never know when you will need it. I will always buy Children's Advil.... she likes the taste better, the product works faster......1 dose sometimes can last up to 8 hours.
Bridget B.
I have been giving my kids liquid Ibuprofen (Advil) for years whenever they have a fever, a headache, or any kind of ache or pain. It works really well. The kids like that it comes in the Berry flavored Liquid. I would definitely recommend the Advil Children's Suspension Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever Berry-Flavored Liquid. The doctors all recommend it as well. Good product.
Elisa H.
Penn Valley, CA
My kids prefer the grape flavor medicine. THis berry seems to be so disgusting to both my kids. I have really no idea why since berries and cherries are among their favorite things. It was a fight to get them to drink this one! So much so i gave up and bought a grape one.. When i did manage to have them take it tho it works great. relieves pain and fever and cold symptoms.
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
As a mom with 5 little ones Tylenol is one of the medicines I feel safe giving to my kids. They never gave me a problem taking it because their flavors are great and it does work with taking away pain and fevers. I took away one star because I feel Advil just gets the job done faster and better.