Advil® Children's Suspension Fruit uploaded by Teran F.

BY ADVIL

Unsurpassed fever relief in 6 great tasting flavors. When your child has a fever, you know what it's like to wait it out. Children's Advil® Suspension reduces fever fast* – even faster than Children's Tylenol®. It lasts longer*, too – up to 8 hours with just one dose. And Children's Advil® also relieves aches and pains.

Ingredients: Fruit

Active Ingredient: Solubilized ibuprofen equal to Ibuprofen 100 mg (NSAID)*

Inactive Ingredients:

Unsurpassed Fever Relief In 6 Great Tasting Flavors. When Your Child Has A Fever, You Know What It's Like To Wait It Out. Children's Advil® Suspension Reduces Fever Fast* – Even Faster Than Children's Tylenol®. It Lasts Longer*, Too – Up To 8 Hours With Just One Dose. And Children's Advil® Also Relieves Aches And Pains.

Daisy M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is great for kids and for people who don’t enjoy swallowing pills such as myself. It helps with the pain very instantly and the flavor isn’t bad either. Not too expensive and really great for body pain.
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my go to pain relieve for my children. It is fast acting and my kids don’t mind the taste. I like it better than children’s Motrin and it’s not too expensive. I buy it all the time especially when the seasons change!
Koral N.
Lacey, WA
Used to work great for me as a kid. Recommend to all kids to use for pain relief for sure. Tastes great and better than Motrin. Very thick and liquidy but that’s also sometimes good. Very flavorful for the kids.
brooke k.
Harrisonburg, VA
This product works and my child will drink it. It lasts for about 7 hours or so. I think that as far as children's medicine goes this is a good choice. I do however feel it costs a little too much.
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
I like to buy this for the little ones I like to switch up from this and Motrin and every time I do it has grate effect and works well sold in most store everywhere
Jennifer W.
ELLENWOOD, GA
I love that they provide the dosage for children in a really easy to use part of the package. Our kids are now to the age where they can use medicine out of the same bottle, so this is extra helpful.
Cassie L.
My kids will only take advil (they do not like the taste of other pain relief medicine) the taste is great and works perfectly wether your child has a headache, stomachache, fever ect fast acting for sure. Im always satisfied with this product as are my children. Its a bit more expensive but totally worth it when it comes to making your sick children feel better!
Melissa M.
First of all, I've always been a person who favors Advil to any other brand, so of course it was my go to for my child! Always brings her fever down quickly and efficiently, while never grossing her out. I myself have to agree with her reaction as a baby that the flavor is not bad and it goes down really easily whether its through a syringe or from a spoon!
Amanda H.
Evansville
I have used this product with all six of my children (oldest being 18) and any extras that have been to our house over the years. I have tried different products to bring fevers down, but this is the only one that I have found to bring a fever down fast and to help keep it down. The kids love the flavor of it and it's easy for them to take. I highly highly recommend Children's Advil.
Brenda S.
This really helps when my child has a high fever. I like that I can stagger it against Tylenol for those nights that hit 103° fevers. I have also given it to him when he has complained about his throat hurting and not being able to swallow. Because it is an anti-inflammatory, I thought it would help, and it did! Yay!!

back