Advil® Children's Suspension Fruit uploaded by Teran F.

BY ADVIL

Unsurpassed fever relief in 6 great tasting flavors. When your child has a fever, you know what it's like to wait it out. Children's Advil® Suspension reduces fever fast* – even faster than Children's Tylenol®. It lasts longer*, too – up to 8 hours with just one dose. And Children's Advil® also relieves aches and pains.

Ingredients: Fruit

Active Ingredient: Solubilized ibuprofen equal to Ibuprofen 100 mg (NSAID)*

Inactive Ingredients:

Unsurpassed Fever Relief In 6 Great Tasting Flavors. When Your Child Has A Fever, You Know What It's Like To Wait It Out. Children's Advil® Suspension Reduces Fever Fast* – Even Faster Than Children's Tylenol®. It Lasts Longer*, Too – Up To 8 Hours With Just One Dose. And Children's Advil® Also Relieves Aches And Pains.

Daisy M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is great for kids and for people who don’t enjoy swallowing pills such as myself. It helps with the pain very instantly and the flavor isn’t bad either. Not too expensive and really great for body pain.
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
I keep this in my diaper bag at all times, in case my boys ever get sick I know this will always be with me. Works like a charm and the boys will actually drink it, which makes life easier for me since they spit a lot of others I've tried giving them! Definitely will continue to use.
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my go to pain relieve for my children. It is fast acting and my kids don’t mind the taste. I like it better than children’s Motrin and it’s not too expensive. I buy it all the time especially when the seasons change!
Caitlin P.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is a go to in our home. It works quickly the boys don't fight the flavor of it and it provides relief within about 20 minutes every time. Works great as a fever reducer or any common pain that kids may have
Koral N.
Lacey, WA
Used to work great for me as a kid. Recommend to all kids to use for pain relief for sure. Tastes great and better than Motrin. Very thick and liquidy but that’s also sometimes good. Very flavorful for the kids.
Gina M.
I have used this kind of Advil until I was in high school, when I switched to the pills.  This type of Advil did not do any thing for me or help me in any way.  It also tasted really bad.b
Gianna A.
Boca Raton, FL
Kids Advil is the only fever reducer that immediately drops my twins fevers, gives them a little energy when sick and takes pains away quick. Always lasts a good 6hours. This has and is always our go to. #advil
brooke k.
Harrisonburg, VA
This product works and my child will drink it. It lasts for about 7 hours or so. I think that as far as children's medicine goes this is a good choice. I do however feel it costs a little too much.
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
I like to buy this for the little ones I like to switch up from this and Motrin and every time I do it has grate effect and works well sold in most store everywhere
Jennifer W.
Ellenwood, GA
I love that they provide the dosage for children in a really easy to use part of the package. Our kids are now to the age where they can use medicine out of the same bottle, so this is extra helpful.