Advil® Children's Suspension, Fruit uploaded by Teran F.

BY ADVIL

Unsurpassed fever relief in 6 great tasting flavors. When your child has a fever, you know what it's like to wait it out. Children's Advil® Suspension reduces fever fast* – even faster than Children's Tylenol®. It lasts longer*, too – up to 8 hours with just one dose. And Children's Advil® also relieves aches and pains.

Ingredients: Fruit

Active Ingredient: Solubilized ibuprofen equal to Ibuprofen 100 mg (NSAID)*

Inactive Ingredients:

Unsurpassed Fever Relief In 6 Great Tasting Flavors. When Your Child Has A Fever, You Know What It's Like To Wait It Out. Children's Advil® Suspension Reduces Fever Fast* – Even Faster Than Children's Tylenol®. It Lasts Longer*, Too – Up To 8 Hours With Just One Dose. And Children's Advil® Also Relieves Aches And Pains.

Daisy M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is great for kids and for people who don’t enjoy swallowing pills such as myself. It helps with the pain very instantly and the flavor isn’t bad either. Not too expensive and really great for body pain.
Koral N.
South River, NJ
Used to work great for me as a kid. Recommend to all kids to use for pain relief for sure. Tastes great and better than Motrin. Very thick and liquidy but that’s also sometimes good. Very flavorful for the kids.
Melissa M.
First of all, I've always been a person who favors Advil to any other brand, so of course it was my go to for my child! Always brings her fever down quickly and efficiently, while never grossing her out. I myself have to agree with her reaction as a baby that the flavor is not bad and it goes down really easily whether its through a syringe or from a spoon!
Amanda H.
Evansville
I have used this product with all six of my children (oldest being 18) and any extras that have been to our house over the years. I have tried different products to bring fevers down, but this is the only one that I have found to bring a fever down fast and to help keep it down. The kids love the flavor of it and it's easy for them to take. I highly highly recommend Children's Advil.
Brenda S.
This really helps when my child has a high fever. I like that I can stagger it against Tylenol for those nights that hit 103° fevers. I have also given it to him when he has complained about his throat hurting and not being able to swallow. Because it is an anti-inflammatory, I thought it would help, and it did! Yay!!
maria v.
Ayuda mucho a los niños para cualquier dolorcito que tengan y tambim siempre suelo y enero en casa por qué en cuanto les da fiebre les doy lo que les toca y enseguida les controla la fiebre y siempre hay disponibles
sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
This helps my kids when they have a fever or a headache.  They say the flavor is great. I think it meets every expectation.  I purchase mine from either Wal-Mart or Dollar General.  It is very effective. I recommend it to all the moms out there.  It is not expensive either.
Donna W.
Winnemucca, NV
I used this recently when my 7 year old granddaughter was visiting.  She complained of a headache and not feeling well--she felt much better after about an hour.  As an RN and mom, I rely on Advil products for my family and others.
Jennifer B.
Forest City , PA
When my babies have any type of teething pain or "boo boos" when we deem beneficial, we pick up a bottle. With twins, the two pack enables us to have more in hand for life's dreary moments! These are available at your local big box store and are always a great deal with a great price!!!
Danielle S.
Hanover Park, IL
Since my little ones have been infants, we have relied on Advil to help with pain and fevers.

While as infants it was very effective as we only used it at night to help them sleep. This method allowed them to recover from illness faster because they could rest easier at night.

Target