BY ADVIL #98 in Pain Relief

Children's Advil® Suspension Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever Berry Flavored Liquid.

Ibuprofen 100mg fever reducer/pain reliever (NSAID) per 5ml.

Aches & pains.

Lasts up to 8 hours.

Sugar-free.

Dye-free.

Alcohol-free.

For ages 2-11 years. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
This is a staple in my home at all times. I never know when my children are going to come down with the crud and so I have this on stand by for those moments. My kids like the taste and it brings their fever down fast. The price is definitely worth it being that it’s for my children.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Olivia P.
Stuart, FL
My daughters use this Advil. Especially now during Flu season and it is great. It works fast and it tastes good to them. I purchased at my local CVS and was not dissapointed. I would buy this again, but possibly in a different flavor becaue my one year old is a little messy for red syrup.
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
My kids seem to get better faster with this it relieves ther pain and doesnt get them tired or drowsy. They seem to prefer this flavor over any other treatments we have given them when they have fever or pain and its not a struggle to have them take it!
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this product I would definitely recommend this to anyone that was asking about it… It was long-lasting and really met my expectations it is very affordable and I really love it
Ana C.
Boston, MA
My children do well to take advil, relieves their discomforts like headache, pain in the legs, flu, nasal congestion ... and by its pleasant taste they take it without problem.
My go to medicine to give to my kids when they in a fever or even pain. I have tried a lot of other ones out there in the market but to me this is the fastest one to relive my kids from pain or fever ! All moms should try !!
Hayley W.
Canfield , OH
Great product! I have a one and a half year old and whenever she gets sick I give her some berry Advil! She never gives me a hard time about taking it and it always does the trick!
Mia P.
Children's Advil is very effective. I recommend this Children's Advil because it is Dye free, It also works faster than Children's Tylenol. Not only does it help with fever it also helps with body aches and pains. We keep a bottle in the medicine cabinet at all times. With a 5 year old in the house you never know when you will need it. I will always buy Children's Advil.... she likes the taste better, the product works faster......1 dose sometimes can last up to 8 hours.
Bridget B.
I have been giving my kids liquid Ibuprofen (Advil) for years whenever they have a fever, a headache, or any kind of ache or pain. It works really well. The kids like that it comes in the Berry flavored Liquid. I would definitely recommend the Advil Children's Suspension Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever Berry-Flavored Liquid. The doctors all recommend it as well. Good product.