BY ADVIL #74 in Pain Relief

Children's Advil® Suspension Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever Berry Flavored Liquid.

Ibuprofen 100mg fever reducer/pain reliever (NSAID) per 5ml.

Aches & pains.

Lasts up to 8 hours.

Sugar-free.

Dye-free.

Alcohol-free.

For ages 2-11 years. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Mia P.
Children's Advil is very effective. I recommend this Children's Advil because it is Dye free, It also works faster than Children's Tylenol. Not only does it help with fever it also helps with body aches and pains. We keep a bottle in the medicine cabinet at all times. With a 5 year old in the house you never know when you will need it. I will always buy Children's Advil.... she likes the taste better, the product works faster......1 dose sometimes can last up to 8 hours.
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
My kids seem to get better faster with this it relieves ther pain and doesnt get them tired or drowsy. They seem to prefer this flavor over any other treatments we have given them when they have fever or pain and its not a struggle to have them take it!
Bridget B.
I have been giving my kids liquid Ibuprofen (Advil) for years whenever they have a fever, a headache, or any kind of ache or pain. It works really well. The kids like that it comes in the Berry flavored Liquid. I would definitely recommend the Advil Children's Suspension Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever Berry-Flavored Liquid. The doctors all recommend it as well. Good product.
Olivia P.
Stuart, FL
My daughters use this Advil. Especially now during Flu season and it is great. It works fast and it tastes good to them. I purchased at my local CVS and was not dissapointed. I would buy this again, but possibly in a different flavor becaue my one year old is a little messy for red syrup.
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
As a mom with 5 little ones Tylenol is one of the medicines I feel safe giving to my kids. They never gave me a problem taking it because their flavors are great and it does work with taking away pain and fevers. I took away one star because I feel Advil just gets the job done faster and better.
Ashley C.
Joppa, MD
I try to find LONG LASTING medication for the kids so I don’t have to wake them up at night to keep them on a schedule. This brand lasts for eight hours. Also, the fact that it is dye free makes me feel like they actually care about what goes into our children’s bodies.
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
My son gets sick once a season, when he does get sick, this is what I normally grab for. The price is affordable and it gets the job done with reducing his fever. I like the dye free option because certain dyes trigger his asthma.
Stephanie L.
This is one of the only products I use for my children. The store brand doesn't seem to be as effective as the name brand. The taste is tolerable and goes down smoothly for my girls. A great product at an affordable price.
Hannah H.
Really great product! It lasts a long time and is very nice quality, I have probably had this product 4 months and still has a lot left. If you are looking for something high quality at a cost efficient price this is it!
Rachel C.
Hartford City, IN
Anytime my kids have a fever that won't go away, this is our go to. I hate seeing my kids feeling icky. They will be super out of it and then they take this. Like 20 min. later they are back to their usual selves.