BY ADVIL

Children's Advil® Suspension Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever Berry Flavored Liquid.

Ibuprofen 100mg fever reducer/pain reliever (NSAID) per 5ml.

Aches & pains.

Lasts up to 8 hours.

Sugar-free.

Dye-free.

Alcohol-free.

For ages 2-11 years. see more...

Elisa H.
Elisa H.
Penn Valley
My kids prefer the grape flavor medicine. THis berry seems to be so disgusting to both my kids. I have really no idea why since berries and cherries are among their favorite things. It was a fight to get them to drink this one! So much so i gave up and bought a grape one.. When i did manage to have them take it tho it works great. relieves pain and fever and cold symptoms.
leah m.
leah m.
this worked really well and i really enjoyed it! i use it anytime i'm in pain from cheer or from working out heavily. it met my expectations and worked fast and great. it is so effective and worked even better then others. i would definitely reccomend this to otbers
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Shelburn
As a nurse with four kids, I know that using children's Advil is the fastest way to decrease a fever with medicine and control any pain that my kids may have. Also very nice that it is liquid so our gaggy son doesn't puke it up everywhere!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cartersville, GA
My son had seizures caused by fevers so i keep Advil on hand at all times. At least 4 bottles. I keep
In my car, house, camper, everywhere! It just works better than all the competitor brands. Flavor is great too. Must have in my household,
Lea A.
Lea A.
Brooklyn, NY
I use Advil dye free for my 2 year old. It helped get us through teething better than the other brands. It has a great taste that my daughter didn't mind. And the price is reasonable, especially since a bottle can last us a long time
Georgina W.
Georgina W.
Los Angeles
I've used this product for my children when they had a fever. They didn't complain about the taste and it helped to break their fever. I purchased it over the counter at Target. I would use this product again and recommend it.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Pittsburgh, pa
I really like this brand. I love that it's dye free for my kiddos & safe. I use this with my little guy when he'a teehing & I feel comfortable giving it to him since he was 6 month old. It's a brand I can trust.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Melrose park
When I was sick my parents gave me this I didn't really like the taste of it but it said what it needed to do so I can't complain with that.  I want to use that again if I'm sick it wasn't too expensive for medicine. I wouldn't buy it again just because of the taste but it did work
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
We use this for my son whenever be has a fever or doesn't feel well. It lasts a long time and the flavor is good enough that a 2 year old will take it. Great product and will buy again in the future.
Mary V.
Mary V.
We always have this one on hand for my son. He prefers the grape flavor but when he's hurting any flavor will do. I like that it lasts 8 hours and gives him relief from his pain.