BY ADVIL

Children's Advil® Suspension Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever Berry Flavored Liquid.

Ibuprofen 100mg fever reducer/pain reliever (NSAID) per 5ml.

Aches & pains.

Lasts up to 8 hours.

Sugar-free.

Dye-free.

Alcohol-free.

For ages 2-11 years. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Mia P.
Mia P.
Children's Advil is very effective. I recommend this Children's Advil because it is Dye free, It also works faster than Children's Tylenol. Not only does it help with fever it also helps with body aches and pains. We keep a bottle in the medicine cabinet at all times. With a 5 year old in the house you never know when you will need it. I will always buy Children's Advil.... she likes the taste better, the product works faster......1 dose sometimes can last up to 8 hours.
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
I have been giving my kids liquid Ibuprofen (Advil) for years whenever they have a fever, a headache, or any kind of ache or pain. It works really well. The kids like that it comes in the Berry flavored Liquid. I would definitely recommend the Advil Children's Suspension Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever Berry-Flavored Liquid. The doctors all recommend it as well. Good product.
Elisa H.
Elisa H.
Penn Valley, CA
My kids prefer the grape flavor medicine. THis berry seems to be so disgusting to both my kids. I have really no idea why since berries and cherries are among their favorite things. It was a fight to get them to drink this one! So much so i gave up and bought a grape one.. When i did manage to have them take it tho it works great. relieves pain and fever and cold symptoms.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Middle River, MD
As a mom with 5 little ones Tylenol is one of the medicines I feel safe giving to my kids. They never gave me a problem taking it because their flavors are great and it does work with taking away pain and fevers. I took away one star because I feel Advil just gets the job done faster and better.
leah m.
leah m.
this worked really well and i really enjoyed it! i use it anytime i'm in pain from cheer or from working out heavily. it met my expectations and worked fast and great. it is so effective and worked even better then others. i would definitely reccomend this to otbers
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Shelburn, IN
As a nurse with four kids, I know that using children's Advil is the fastest way to decrease a fever with medicine and control any pain that my kids may have. Also very nice that it is liquid so our gaggy son doesn't puke it up everywhere!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cartersville, GA
My son had seizures caused by fevers so i keep Advil on hand at all times. At least 4 bottles. I keep
In my car, house, camper, everywhere! It just works better than all the competitor brands. Flavor is great too. Must have in my household,
Lea A.
Lea A.
Brooklyn, NY
I use Advil dye free for my 2 year old. It helped get us through teething better than the other brands. It has a great taste that my daughter didn't mind. And the price is reasonable, especially since a bottle can last us a long time
Georgina W.
Georgina W.
Monrovia, CA
I've used this product for my children when they had a fever. They didn't complain about the taste and it helped to break their fever. I purchased it over the counter at Target. I would use this product again and recommend it.
Judy D.
Judy D.
Allentown, PA
My son gets sick once a season, when he does get sick, this is what I normally grab for. The price is affordable and it gets the job done with reducing his fever. I like the dye free option because certain dyes trigger his asthma.