BY ADVIL #55 in Pain Relief

Unsurpassed fever relief in 6 great tasting flavors. When your child has a fever, you know what it's like to wait it out. Children's Advil® Suspension reduces fever fast* – even faster than Children's Tylenol®. It lasts longer*, too – up to 8 hours with just one dose. And Children's Advil® also relieves aches and pains.

Ingredients: Bubblegum

Active Ingredient: Solubilized ibuprofen equal to Ibuprofen 100 mg (NSAID)

Inactive Ingredients:

Acetic Acid, Artificial Flavor, Butylated Hydroxytoluene , Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Edetate Disodium, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum

• Does this brand work faster then the generic or are they ...3 Answers
  • I have used this brand previously but do you think the ge...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shanin A.
Normal, IL
This medication is always effective in reducing pain or fevers in my son. He doesn't mind the taste and willingly takes it because he knows it will help him feel better. It's my go-to medication when he starts to feel sick. I would highly recommend it.
Beatriz F.
Fort Worth , TX
I buy this for my kids because we all know that kids always get sick. It helps quickly with bringing down their fever and it doesn't have a foul taste so I don't have to argue with them for them to take their medicine when they're sick.
Brett W.
Mexico
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Between fevers and teething this is what I prefer to reach for when trying to soothe my children's pain. This tastes better than any other brand and I don't have to fight with my children to take it. Thank the heavens!
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I do like this ibuprofen a lot for my kids. I think it might be a little stronger acting than the Tylenol. I usually rotate using this and the Tylenol and it seems to do with he trick! The price is reasonable z.
Judith H.
This product is super cheap and good. It relieves pain really quickly I definitely recommend for your kids (age is provided in the product) definitely meet expectations I would definitely buy it again
Marina H.
Rockford , IL
This is my go too children's medicine when my daughter gets a cold or a fever it makes her more comfortable fast and helps gets rid of or reduce her fever! Really recommend this brand
Angel L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My husband and I have four kids, so it's important we keep stocked in children's medicine. This one from Advil is effective in controlling their fevers and any aches and pains they have. The like the grape and bubble gum flavors best.
Nicole W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This always helps lower my children's fever. It is effective and I usually alternate for them with Tylenol. Now I buy the generic brand which seems to work the same as this. I would recommend it to others!
leanne l.
Blue springs, MO
My child never liked taking medicine. But now he does because he thinks it taste yummy. We hardly have to use it because he does not get headaches as often anymore. I bought this at CVS. It is pricey but it works. I would recommend this to all family and friends.
Sakethia E.
I have used so many of this brands products especially the children's products. This is always in my mommy make me feel better kit and goes everywhere I go just in case it is needed. It really helped ease the pain for my son when he had surgery this summer.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have used this brand previously but do you think the generic or store brand of this type of medication is as good if not the exact same thing? And do you tend to spend the extra money to get the name brands on medicines like this one?
Libby M.
Does this brand work faster then the generic or are they about the same and what is the price difference?