BY ADVIL

Unsurpassed fever relief in 6 great tasting flavors. When your child has a fever, you know what it's like to wait it out. Children's Advil® Suspension reduces fever fast* – even faster than Children's Tylenol®. It lasts longer*, too – up to 8 hours with just one dose. And Children's Advil® also relieves aches and pains.

Ingredients: Blue Raspberry

Active Ingredient: Solubilized ibuprofen equal to Ibuprofen 100 mg (NSAID)*

Inactive Ingredients:

Artificial And Natural Flavors, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Edetate Disodium, Fd&C Blue No. 1, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum

Keri P.
Glendale, CA
Couldn’t live without this product while my daughter was teething. It was the only thing that helped at night with both the pain and inflammation to help her sleep. Used in conjunction with Tylenol every 3 hours so they could both work their magic when it was really bad. Plus, the flavor is pretty delicious so my daughter will take it.
Kay C.
Katy, TX
I have used this product many times. It ia great for resucing fevers, body aches, and inflamation. I have used this product with all 4 of my children and it has worked for all of them.
Maria L.
I am frugal, so there is no question that I've tried the off brands and pretty much always had to alternate medicine to break a fever. I sound like a commercial, but I went back to brand name Tylenol and barely alternate when a fever comes on. My medicine cabinet is full for the upcoming cold and flu season, hopefully Tylenol still holds up. My soon to be 9 year old loves blue rasberry flavor, he says it's "Yummy in his tummy". I do not have a hard time for him to take medicine as he likes to be involved and knows how much to take, as far as the taste... well, I'll leave that to the kids.
Audrey R.
With a doctor's recommendation, I've used Children's Advil Suspension Liquid for treating fevers and cough. It does help to relieve pain and discomfort associated with these symptoms and my kid never complains about taking it. I have peace of mind knowing that it helps and reduces harmful inflammation and fever.
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
I am really a fan of children's Advil when my little one is in need of a fever reducer or pain reliever . I find that it works a lot better than Tylenol/Acetaminophen. We are very satisfied with this product , she actually doesn't mind the taste of this compared to other brands. The product delivers what it claims to do .
Jennifer R.
Jonesboro, AR
This is a great product. My kids love the flavor. It is rarely a fight to take their medicine! The price is great and you can usually find it on sale. We keep medicine around because you never know when you are going to need it. I trust the Advil brand
Mariela R.
London, CA
Every time my son has fever, I always give him this medicine since it is liquid and with a pleasant flavour for my son.  I always purchase it in the drugstore (Shoppers) because it is very handy for me. My child never refuses to take this medicine for its good flavour
marcia o.
District Heights, MD
When my child isn't feeling well or has a high fever, the first thing I grab is this medicine. Once i give her a doze you can instantly feel there body temperature cool down. My daughter likes the taste and drinks it pretty quick. She feels better in a couple of hours or days.
Tanaya P.
We have this at home always ready if our little one need it. It have helped us so many times. Now that the kids are getting older now it still helps. We haven't teach them how to swallow the tablets yet.
Courtney W.
Raleigh, NC
We use this every time our kiddos aren't feeling too great, and it knocks any fever right back down so they're comfortable. Teething babies, to seven year olds with growing pains. We keep this constantly stocked at our house.