BY ADVIL #40 in Pain Relief

Unsurpassed fever relief in 6 great tasting flavors. When your child has a fever, you know what it's like to wait it out. Children's Advil® Suspension reduces fever fast* – even faster than Children's Tylenol®. It lasts longer*, too – up to 8 hours with just one dose. And Children's Advil® also relieves aches and pains.

Ingredients: Blue Raspberry

Active Ingredient: Solubilized ibuprofen equal to Ibuprofen 100 mg (NSAID)*

Inactive Ingredients:

Artificial And Natural Flavors, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Edetate Disodium, Fd&C Blue No. 1, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Citrate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum

Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had gastric bypass so I am not able to take a lot of ibuprofen unless it is an emergency. In those cases I always go for the liquid children's Advil Blue Raspberry, not only does my daughter like the flavor a lot but it really is a great product and works very well for both of us! It is kind of pricey but for what it is it works!
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Couldn’t live without this product while my daughter was teething. It was the only thing that helped at night with both the pain and inflammation to help her sleep. Used in conjunction with Tylenol every 3 hours so they could both work their magic when it was really bad. Plus, the flavor is pretty delicious so my daughter will take it.
Valerie V.
Buda, TX
My daughter literally loves this stuff and the flavor! It's fast acting and long wearing! Advil has been around forever and everyone uses it. This is forever our holy grail! Would recommend to anyone and everyone for young children or even adults!
Haile G.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this stuff even though I'm an adult...works like a charm and doesn't have a nasty flavor 10 out of 10 would definitely recommend. No more sick days ahead for me! (P.s. The kids like it more than I do)
Kay C.
Katy, TX
I have used this product many times. It ia great for resucing fevers, body aches, and inflamation. I have used this product with all 4 of my children and it has worked for all of them.
Maria L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am frugal, so there is no question that I've tried the off brands and pretty much always had to alternate medicine to break a fever. I sound like a commercial, but I went back to brand name Tylenol and barely alternate when a fever comes on. My medicine cabinet is full for the upcoming cold and flu season, hopefully Tylenol still holds up. My soon to be 9 year old loves blue rasberry flavor, he says it's "Yummy in his tummy". I do not have a hard time for him to take medicine as he likes to be involved and knows how much to take, as far as the taste... well, I'll leave that to the kids.
Audrey R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
With a doctor's recommendation, I've used Children's Advil Suspension Liquid for treating fevers and cough. It does help to relieve pain and discomfort associated with these symptoms and my kid never complains about taking it. I have peace of mind knowing that it helps and reduces harmful inflammation and fever.
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am really a fan of children's Advil when my little one is in need of a fever reducer or pain reliever . I find that it works a lot better than Tylenol/Acetaminophen. We are very satisfied with this product , she actually doesn't mind the taste of this compared to other brands. The product delivers what it claims to do .
Tanaya P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We have this at home always ready if our little one need it. It have helped us so many times. Now that the kids are getting older now it still helps. We haven't teach them how to swallow the tablets yet.
Mariela R.
London, ON
Every time my son has fever, I always give him this medicine since it is liquid and with a pleasant flavour for my son.  I always purchase it in the drugstore (Shoppers) because it is very handy for me. My child never refuses to take this medicine for its good flavour