Advil Children's Ibuprofen Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever Suspension Liquid Blue Raspberry-Flavored - 100mg

BY ADVIL

Children's Advil® Ibuprofen 100mg Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever Blue Raspberry - Flavored Liquid
Suspension.
(NSAID) per 5 ml.
Fever.
Aches & pains.
Lasts up to 8 hours.
Blue Raspberry!
For ages 2-11 years.
Alcohol-free.
4 fl oz (120 ml). see more...

Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
San Bernardino, CA
It works pretty good with fevers. The taste is just like candy syrup. It can be a bit too strong at times, but when my only other hope is a strawberry flavor medicine (which is near impossible to find sometimes) this is a great alternative. My kids are super picky about flavors. They'll choose sour candy over a traditional flavor any day.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am frugal, so there is no question that I've tried the off brands and pretty much always had to alternate medicine to break a fever. I sound like a commercial, but I went back to brand name Tylenol and barely alternate when a fever comes on. My medicine cabinet is full for the upcoming cold and flu season, hopefully Tylenol still holds up. My soon to be 9 year old loves blue rasberry flavor, he says it's "Yummy in his tummy". I do not have a hard time for him to take medicine as he likes to be involved and knows how much to take, as far as the taste... well, I'll leave that to the kids.
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I had gastric bypass so I am not able to take a lot of ibuprofen unless it is an emergency. In those cases I always go for the liquid children's Advil Blue Raspberry, not only does my daughter like the flavor a lot but it really is a great product and works very well for both of us! It is kind of pricey but for what it is it works!
Audrey R.
Audrey R.
Wellness Guru Expert
With a doctor's recommendation, I've used Children's Advil Suspension Liquid for treating fevers and cough. It does help to relieve pain and discomfort associated with these symptoms and my kid never complains about taking it. I have peace of mind knowing that it helps and reduces harmful inflammation and fever.
Shakeela P.
Shakeela P.
Versailles, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I am really a fan of children's Advil when my little one is in need of a fever reducer or pain reliever . I find that it works a lot better than Tylenol/Acetaminophen. We are very satisfied with this product , she actually doesn't mind the taste of this compared to other brands. The product delivers what it claims to do .
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
London, ON
Every time my son has fever, I always give him this medicine since it is liquid and with a pleasant flavour for my son.  I always purchase it in the drugstore (Shoppers) because it is very handy for me. My child never refuses to take this medicine for its good flavour
Lizzy G.
Lizzy G.
Panorama City, CA
Gave my son this , had a fever of 101.2 within an hour of giving him this medicine his temperature was down to 99.4 , my son hates taking anything by mouth because he doesn't like the taste however with this he took it without any problems.! I do recommend this product
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
Works great and my girl love it because they have favor so it doesn't taste nasty as others I give her this two and one of them is this one as the fever can go away fast and it does which is great when they in school will buy atill
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Raleigh , NC
We use this every time our kiddos aren't feeling too great, and it knocks any fever right back down so they're comfortable. Teething babies, to seven year olds with growing pains. We keep this constantly stocked at our house.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Jonesboro, AR
This is a great product. My kids love the flavor. It is rarely a fight to take their medicine! The price is great and you can usually find it on sale. We keep medicine around because you never know when you are going to need it. I trust the Advil brand