Advil Caplets 200 Count - WYETH CONSUMER HEALTHCARE uploaded by Rendi D.

BY ADVIL

Caplets 200 Count see more...

Marisol S.
Marisol S.
Nothing works better, as far as I'm concerned, without a prescription. The bottle is easy to open and the tablets are easy to swallow. I bought this for our small office of 4 people as we are just now running out of the 300 ct bottle we bought about 18 months ago. Great to have on hand for the headaches that hit out of the blue in the middle of a work day. Can't let headaches or other aches stop our workday and Advil does the job.
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
I'm not sure if this is the original circular reddish colored Advil, but that's what I've used. It works very well if you take it beige the pain starts hurting. It works average if you're already in pain. I used to take Advil religiously during that time of month, and it worked well. I'm not sure if there's lasting side effects from consistent Advil use.
Krista W.
Krista W.
I live with chronic pain that interfere with all my life activities. As a consequence I have tried every pain management system imaginable. Advil gels are fast acting and anti-inflammatory which helps to address the cause of the pain instead of masking it. It's the most effective way to help me control my pain.
Jenny G.
Jenny G.
Carol Stream, IL
Advil is the go-to pain reliever that everyone should have on their shelves. When I have a headache or a sore muscle, the first thing I grab is Advil.  Usually after twenty minutes I forget I had the pain because the medicine is so effective.  It's definitely the best pain reliever to have on hand .
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Cincinnati , OH
Fast acting pain reliever, a nice thing to keep on you at all times. Works better than Tylenol, but I still use store brand products to save some money. I use this product maybe once a month, and my headaches are never too serious so I am able to use generic brands, and get away with it.
LuLu R.
LuLu R.
Orlando, FL
When pain strikes - whether it is from too much yoga or too much being old, lol, I take Advil because of its affordable price and effectiveness.  It is easy to purchase because it is sold everywhere and it affordable.  I use it for cramps, headaches and everything in between!
Mady S.
Mady S.
Virginia Beach
Advil comes to my rescue no matter what's ailing me. It is never harsh on my stomach even when taken without food, and the pills are easy enough to swallow without water because of their sleek gel capsule. I always keep Advil with me; in my purse, in my bathroom, in my car, etc.
Kim H.
Kim H.
When I have a pain that just won't go away with rest or ice I break out the advil.  Usually just 2 of these works for me.  The price is what it is I've haven't paid any attention, but I do try to buy it on sale on amazon.  I am satisfied with this product.  It works.
Joanna N.
Joanna N.
Clay
I love Advil. It's the only medicine my family uses for pain. I love that it works for a variety of pain ranging from headaches to sore muscles to menstrual cramps. It also will lower fevers. I recommend it to my patients every day and I would definitely buy it again!
Vanna G.
Vanna G.
Berrien Sprgs, MI
This is a good pain relieving medication. I use this sometimes when I have a headache. It is definitely effective but I usually use ibuprofen when I'm in pain. I use this about once ever 2 months.  I would buy this again it is good to have around the house.