Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief

Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief treats your toughest allergy symptoms—including nasal congestion. Most allergy medicines don’t do that. The ibuprofen in Advil® combined with an antihistamine and a decongestant helps relieve upper respiratory symptoms associated with allergies.

Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief treats your multi-symptom sinus and allergy needs with just one tablet by combining the power of Advil® and a proven decongestant to reduce swelling due to nasal inflammation, plus an effective antihistamine to relieve sinus pressure, nasal swelling, congestion, sneezing, runny nose and your other allergy symptoms.

Take on all your tough allergy symptoms with Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief.

Active ingredient:

• Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
  • Ibuprofen 200mg (NSAID)*
  • Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg

Inactive Ingredients:

Acesulfame Potassium, Artificial Flavors, Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Glycerin, Glyceryl Behenate, Hypromellose, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Medium-chain Triglycerides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polydextrose, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Pregelatinized Starch, Propyl Gallate, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin, Xanthan Gum

[product:advil-allergy-&-congestion-relief] Has anyone tried this?
Start your review of Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief!
Warrior
This medication is very helpful. I absolutely loved it and it relieved all symptoms after a few days and helped keep things manageable. It met my expectations.
I love this product it works really good it does what it says if you need a little help during the time we're allergy season comes in this will be your go-to
Hayward, CA
This stuff is a miracle. Absolutely nothing works for my sons allergies except for this stuff right here. I found it by mistake and I am so grateful I did.
This Advil gets rid of the congestion. Due to allergies. Most of the time I find it over the counter. It is a little more expensive than regular Advil.
S Pittsburg, TN
Inexpensive and the best option when I am congested, and suffering from any type of allergy or sinus issues. this knocks it out of my system quickly.
Portage, MI
It's a good product and excellent quality. Relieves ache and pain. My 1st time to try this stuff and it's effective. Highly recommended to anyone!
Corp Christi, TX
This is awesome for relieving the pressure from a sinus infection or allergies. It also helps with sneezing and cough and doesn’t taste gross.
Albertville
I would love to have free samples of this product. I have used it before it is hard to purchase the product you really love and want. Thanks
This worked pretty well. It helped with congestion but not much more. It's a good option for a decongestant, but that's about all it does!
Georgetown, IN
This works very well and quickly. It's the best congestion medicine without getting it from behind the counter and it's reasonably priced
Ask a question to the Influenster community...