Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief

Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief treats your toughest allergy symptoms—including nasal congestion. Most allergy medicines don’t do that. The ibuprofen in Advil® combined with an antihistamine and a decongestant helps relieve upper respiratory symptoms associated with allergies.

Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief treats your multi-symptom sinus and allergy needs with just one tablet by combining the power of Advil® and a proven decongestant to reduce swelling due to nasal inflammation, plus an effective antihistamine to relieve sinus pressure, nasal swelling, congestion, sneezing, runny nose and your other allergy symptoms.

Take on all your tough allergy symptoms with Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief.

Active ingredient:

• Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
  • Ibuprofen 200mg (NSAID)*
  • Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg

Inactive Ingredients:

Acesulfame Potassium, Artificial Flavors, Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Glycerin, Glyceryl Behenate, Hypromellose, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Medium-chain Triglycerides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polydextrose, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Pregelatinized Starch, Propyl Gallate, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin, Xanthan Gum

[product:advil-allergy-&-congestion-relief] Has anyone tried this?
Start your review of Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief!
Quito
i always have a congestion, always, and more often in winter, or rainy days, i buy this on drugstores and use it everytime i feel so bad that i need a tablet to calm my pain, really affordable and it always work on my allergy, so satisfied with this product
utrecht
I honestly bought all of them but this one worked the best for me. No medicines help against my headaches and this one isn’t different than the others. But I feel like this does work better than other products like these.
shkoder
I love this product! I keep it in my purse. It is effective most of the times . Of course you have to give him time tho . I don't use it vary often cause am trying not to rely on them . I am pretty satisfied.
Stockport, England
Whenever my allergies act up these are an absolute lifesaver. So simple just to pop a couple out and know I'm going to be okay for a solid 6 hours. They also come into effect really quickly and I would totally reccomend !
Marietta, GA
Soy una persona que sufre constantemente de ataques de alergia, ataques de alergia severa, tan fuerte que me desespero hasta el punto de querer literalmente desgarrar mi cara, pero sin exagerar, esto me alivia mucho, pero también me hace querer dormir inmediatamente . Me gustaría no sufrir de alergias.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
En verano mi alergia se sale de control, entre la humedad y el calor, por lo general estaba super congestionada, mi padre compró para mi estas tabletas y han sido de gran alivio, mejoran la congestión nasal, el dolor de cabeza y si te da fiebre también la baja ya que tiene ibuprofeno.
Este advil es excelente oara la congestión nasal, el dolor de garganta. Al mezclarlo con agua hace que su absorción sea más rápido que en pastillas ya que la cubierta de la pastilla tarda más tiempo en desintegrarse dentro del estomago. Mientras que el líquido es de absorción inmediata
1,055 reviews
Whenever I get sick almost the first thing that happens is my nose gets so stuffed I can't breathe. The only pain pills I can take are over the counter and Advil is my personal favorite because it gives me no side effects whatsoever, so I knew these would be perfect even though what I was suffering from was a cold and not allergies.
Leytonstone, London
I suffer from pretty bad seasonal allergies. I usually have prescribed medication, but on the days I forget I turn to this. It's great for congestion and provides relief quickly, overall I'm very satisfied with this product.
This product is absolutely effective, I love it! Everytime I see in stores I buy it because as an allergic person is quite useful. It is really good compared to others I've tried before!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...