Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief

Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief treats your toughest allergy symptoms—including nasal congestion. Most allergy medicines don’t do that. The ibuprofen in Advil® combined with an antihistamine and a decongestant helps relieve upper respiratory symptoms associated with allergies.

Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief treats your multi-symptom sinus and allergy needs with just one tablet by combining the power of Advil® and a proven decongestant to reduce swelling due to nasal inflammation, plus an effective antihistamine to relieve sinus pressure, nasal swelling, congestion, sneezing, runny nose and your other allergy symptoms.

Take on all your tough allergy symptoms with Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief.

Active ingredient:

• Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
  • Ibuprofen 200mg (NSAID)*
  • Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg

Inactive Ingredients:

Acesulfame Potassium, Artificial Flavors, Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Glycerin, Glyceryl Behenate, Hypromellose, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Medium-chain Triglycerides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polydextrose, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Pregelatinized Starch, Propyl Gallate, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin, Xanthan Gum

[product:advil-allergy-&-congestion-relief] Has anyone tried this?
Start your review of Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief!
In the Springtime when my allergies are really bad it makes life enjoyable again. I'm glad this is heavy duty stuff.
Fitzgerald, GA
Works great! I wouldn't take it every day but me and my husband take it occasionally when our allergies are acting up
Billings
These work really well. It was well worth the price which was reasonable. I would recommend to family and friends.
Madison, OH
These never helped me. I do like the liquid gel tabs however it never did clear me up my allergies we're still bad
Athens, GA
I love this product! This is my go to every time I get sick. Helps me feel better no matter what was wrong with me
Houston , TX
Advil is my go to for headaches, and these individual packs are perfect to keep at the office or in your handbag.
Robinson, IL
I get allergies real bad and these help tremendously. Easy to take on the go. Works quickly and very affordable.
Reading, PA
Does its job. Fights off allergies along with sinus headaches. One of the good oain relievers I've come across.
Olathe, KS
I'll take any medicine that is near me that I can get. Take it for headaches , as I get them a lot. Works great
Harlingen, TX
This one I think works better than benadryl it doesn't get me groggy and it works pretty fast and lasts a while
Ask a question to the Influenster community...