BY ADVIL #24 in Allergy & Sinus

Jeni S.
Jeni S.
Bargersville , IN
I love this product especially during allergy season. It meets all my expectations and usually solves all my ailments. I use it at least twice a month and I get it at CVS. I would definitely recommend this product.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Bellville, OH
This product is one of the few that is safe with my medications. It really works without making me stomach hurt or become tired. I would highly recommend this especially during the summer and spring. Great!
Fatima M.
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
Both my husband and I suffer seasonal allergies and when this happens we take advil allergy. It does the job and release the sinus pressure the allergies create. Would recommend for an inexpensive drug.
Elisa E.
Elisa E.
Hartford, CT
These are amazing! I use these all the time she. My allergies are acting up. You can buy them at the pharmacy and they work right away. It's a great product. Highly recommended would buy again.
Jomayra M.
Jomayra M.
I suffer from congestion A LOT because i'm sensitive to strong odors and pollen is my number one enemy but these help a lot when it gets really bad. It is effective but if you have SEVERE congestion I wouldn't recommend.
Ragan H.
Ragan H.
Gardendale
This medication is very helpful. I absolutely loved it and it relieved all symptoms after a few days and helped keep things manageable. It met my expectations.
Christa V.
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
This stuff is a miracle. Absolutely nothing works for my sons allergies except for this stuff right here. I found it by mistake and I am so grateful I did.
Pamela  S.
Pamela S.
Portage, MI
It's a good product and excellent quality. Relieves ache and pain. My 1st time to try this stuff and it's effective. Highly recommended to anyone!
Georgina M.
Georgina M.
Portland, OR
I like to use any Aleve products, especially when I have really bad congestion. These can be purchased at your local grocery store.
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
I love this it works really well I keep it in my home it does make me a bit sleepy but that's a good thing when you have a cold