BY ADVIL #14 in Allergy & Sinus

brenda d.
Advil Sinus Cogestion & Pain Relief is the medicine that works when I have a cold. When I start feeling sick and my ear starts aching, I just take one of these pills and I feel better all day. I love the travel packs because they are easy to carry in your bag or pocket.
Shelby P.
Although I hate taking pills aleve isn't bad. I use it rarely because again I hate taking pills. It is effective it takes a little time to work but which pill doesn't. I would recommend to others who especially struggle swallowing pills.
Theresa B.
Carbondale, PA
Love buying these single package during the colder months, you never know when you sinuses will start bothering you and having these for quick access are great! Always keep a few in my purse!
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
Omg this is better than any allergy med out there. I always end up getting an upper resp infection or sinus infection after a bad allergy season. I take this and all my symptoms are gone. 1 pill every 4 hours and your set. The headache, congestion, runny nose....all that gone. I swear by it. Pills are easy to swollow and you only take 1 at a time.
Sadie H.
These work wonders when my allergies flare up and I need a quick fix to help me sleep. I can totally depend on this to help take the sinus pressure away. Extremely affordable. I just can't ever find a big pack. I only find the single packs in local stores. I totally recommend it to everyone
Sarah W.
Grapevine, TX
Advil Congestion Relief - I can truly get relief from my sinus pain & headache. It clears the congestion in my nasal passages & chest so I can breathe.
Kendra H.
Marietta , GA
It was cool nothing too major i mean the packaging is okay but i dont remember if the product was super relieving i think it took care of the job but wasnt something extra ordinary you know and dont remember who i got it from
Ashley H.
San Diego , CA
This works pretty well. Not as good as some other products I've tried but the convenience packs are really easy for throwing in your purse and taking on the go. Super convenient. You can get them at any drug store.
Jeni S.
Bargersville , IN
I love this product especially during allergy season. It meets all my expectations and usually solves all my ailments. I use it at least twice a month and I get it at CVS. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jazmin S.
I have really bad allergies so this is a must for me all pills are pretty pricey but they're a necessary thing to buy I bought these in Walmart I just drink them when my allergies act up and I am a satisfied customer