Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief uploaded by Iris R.
  • Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief 10 Tablets
  • Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief 20 Count

BY ADVIL

Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief treats your toughest allergy symptoms—including nasal congestion. Most allergy medicines don’t do that. The ibuprofen in Advil® combined with an antihistamine and a decongestant helps relieve upper respiratory symptoms associated with allergies.

Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief treats your multi-symptom sinus and allergy needs with just one tablet by combining the power of Advil® and a proven decongestant to reduce swelling due to nasal inflammation, plus an effective antihistamine to relieve sinus pressure, nasal swelling, congestion, sneezing, runny nose and your other allergy symptoms.

Take on all your tough allergy symptoms with Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief.

Active ingredient:

• Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
  • Ibuprofen 200mg (NSAID)*
  • Phenylephrine HCI 10 mg

Inactive Ingredients:

Acesulfame Potassium, Artificial Flavors, Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Corn Starch, Croscarmellose Sodium, Glycerin, Glyceryl Behenate, Hypromellose, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Medium-chain Triglycerides, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polydextrose, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Pregelatinized Starch, Propyl Gallate, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Synthetic Iron Oxide, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin, Xanthan Gum

Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief

Start your review of Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Advil Sinus Cogestion & Pain Relief is the medicine that works when I have a cold. When I start feeling sick and my ear starts aching, I just take one of these pills and I feel better all day. I love the travel packs because they are easy to carry in your bag or pocket.
Liverpool, NY
Best allergy medication I have ever used because it focuses on the congestion, I've tried more expensive products before and they don't work nearly as good as Advil Allergy & Congestion, I used it 1-2x a day when my allergies are really bad. I always recommend to others!
Carbondale, PA
Love buying these single package during the colder months, you never know when you sinuses will start bothering you and having these for quick access are great! Always keep a few in my purse!
Modesto, CA
This is one of the best allergy/congestion relief products on the market. Wal-Mart usually has them on sale for a great price, in my area. They are non-drowsy, so they are not like Benadryl, but they will clear you up and help rid you of pesky allergy symptoms for a good part of the day. I use these in addition to my daily Zyrtec antihistamine and I have not had any trouble this year with allergies!
Twin Lake, MI
Omg this is better than any allergy med out there. I always end up getting an upper resp infection or sinus infection after a bad allergy season. I take this and all my symptoms are gone. 1 pill every 4 hours and your set. The headache, congestion, runny nose....all that gone. I swear by it. Pills are easy to swollow and you only take 1 at a time.
Sunbury, OH
I like these for congestion. They relieve the pressure of my sinuses and relieves the pain. I'm never disappointed with Advil. This surpasses any alternative out there. I highly recommend to anyone considering!
Oviedo, FL
If you have sinus issues and allergies like I do then you need this on hand at all times. I live in Florida, which means I deal with yearly allergies, and this stuff has saved my life on several occasions. I keep it in my purse, at work, and at home just in case.
Stroudsburg, PA
These are the best for the allergy season. I take one a day and that's all I need. Compared to claritin these are the best. Advil® Allergy & Congestion Relief
Windermere , FL
This stuff works wonders for me! I reach for it every time i'm having allergy and sinus issues! It typically relieves my sinus pain the quickest of anything i've tried. And its a low enough dosage of sudafed to not bother me.
Sellersburg, IN
My spouse has super bad allergies and I have tried everything over the counter to try and help get rid of all congestion, sneezing and watery eyes but nothing helped until I found this!! This stuff works wonders and decently priced.

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email