BY ADVIL

Pain reliever for temporary relief of headache, toothache, back pain, and other minor pains. Reduces symptoms of common cold, fever, menstrual cramps, and minor arthritis. Aspirin- and acetaminophen-free formula contains ibuprofen. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nadia M.
Tustin
Advil is my #1 pill for headaches and pain relief . Advil works 100% of the time for me whenever I have had a headache and a part of my body hurts. I use Advil mostly for my headaches and body pain and it helps every time. I recommend Advil as a pain relief pill than any other because it works and it’s a high brand that mostly everyone has heard of. Advil is in the middle when you think of a range of price. Advil has the perfect price for how well it works and how many pills are provided.
Joy W.
I'm not one for taking any medicine but if I have serious pain the only thing I'll take is advil and it's amazing with how it works. I had a root canal and had pressure and pain afterwards I took one Advil and I felt like I didn't even have dental work done. It's truly a great product and I always have one on hand. I recommend everyone to take it. They're always telling me try this try that and I say nope. I'll stick with my Advil. Thank you. I'm a true believer and dedicated user of your product
Patti J.
Mankato
I mean, it's Advil. What other over the counter product are you gonna use for pain? Advil works for literally everything. Headache? Gone. Sore knees? Relieved. Toothache? Covered. I'd give it 5 stars but the store brand ibuprofen is the exact same thing and cheaper.
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I have a bottle of Advil in my medicine cupboard at all times. Advil is one of my go tos when any pain arises. It's wonderful for headaches, stomach pains, joint pains, muscle pains and basically anything minor that you can think of. It seems to last for about six hours personally and is easy on my stomach. This is one of the few over the counter medications that I take.
melissa d.
Bloomfield, CT
I find Advil relieves aches and pain while being kind on the stomach. I can take Advil even if I have not eaten, without having to worry about my stomach hurting. I like that the pills are small because I have a hard time swallowing pills. The only thing is the dose of one, and sometimes two pills, is still a bit low for someone who experiences severe menstrual pain.
Carlos F.
I don't really like taking pills but when I do, do to the pain is to much I always take this one. It works really fast & is very affective. Once again I don't like drinking pills but if you can't control the pain I'm pretty sure this would hepl !!
Alex M.
I like Advil. It is a quick, inexpensive, and effective pain reliever that can be found in most retailers and convenience stores. A trusted brand that I have used for years and I have never been disappointed. This is a long-lasting product that I would highly recommend. Great for people who cant take Acetaminophen for medical reasons. check it out
Rachel H.
Uhrichsville, OH
Weather I have a headache, menstrual cramps or my arthritis is acting up in my hands I reach for the Advil because two of those little golden pills do wonders for hours and make me forget about any pain I have. I highly recommend them and they are one of the Lesser expensive pain relievers on the market which makes them even better.
Virginia H.
Freeland, MI
I use Advil tablets to reduce the pain from endometriosis when I have really bad days. It's a quick fix to take my pain from a 7 to a 3 when I need to make it through the work day. These tablets are small and easy to swallow. They have a thicker coating that doesn't taste terrible when you swallow it and leaves no funny after taste.
Megha P.
Absolutely love Advil. I suffer from chronic pain and Advil is my go to medication. Also, I’m a pharmacist and whenever any of my patients have chronic pain I usually recommend Advil if it’s safe for them to consume. Before consuming any medications make sure to ask the pharmacist or doctor if it’s safe for you to take.