Advil 200mg, 100+50 Free Coated Tablets uploaded by Wendie W.

BY ADVIL

Tablets 100-Count see more...

Liz L.
Russellville , AR
I have pernicious anemia with peripheral neuropathy all over my whole body... on days I start to swell I will Add Advil to my other prescription medications to help ease my pain.... A little over two years ago I was a very active hiker, soccer mom, and ran my own business of a dog daycare, hotel, and grooming.... I was constantly on the go and two Advil at night if I had done a tone of grooming that day was all I would need to get out of bed the next day and do it all over 😀
I don't exercise now because "I don't want to" I don't exercise because I literally can't 😢 the more I move my body the more it doesn't want to work.
I NOW PRAY QUADRUPLE every moment that I can possibly get back to the Go Go Go Wonder mom that two Advil's only on heavy loaded days was all I needed to get up and move the next day!! 🙏🙏🙏
Ashley P.
Vacaville
Advil is an NSAID which means it is an anti inflammatory where as Tylenol is not an anti inflammatory. This makes it a ton more effective in treating muscle pain or tooth pain for example.

When I had kidney stones I was prescribed ibuprofen (generic Advil) and Norco and I swear the Advil was more effective for me. For anyone who has never had kidney stones you can compare it to childbirth and you pretty much are begging for relief.

Anyways when I'd take the Norco I'd be sick to my stomach and vomiting and with the Advil it just relieved the inflammation of the ureter that the kidney stone was causing and I didn't feel sick to my stomach in the process.
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
To my mind, it is a great product! I should say that it really works. If I have some troubles with my health, if I have some pain - I prefer to use this product. I love that it works really fast so painful feelings gone in a flash score! I would highly recommend this product to other.
Ciara G.
East Brunswick
 have used Advil (Ibuprofen) for over a year for most headaches. It works like a charm, better than any other medicine I've tried, even ones previous doctors have recommended (my current one does recommend Advil). When I was a kid, I used the children's Advil (chewable), and it still worked great. It didn't taste like grease, unlike most other children's medicine I had. Now as an adult, I still love it. I've never experienced any side effects, nor have I ever had any negative reactions to it. It starts kicking in super quickly, and the headaches don't tend to come back after I take a tablet of Advil.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
This product definitely helps when I have massive migraines. It's fairly affordable and easy to find in any drugstore or Walmart/Target. I don't like to consume too many drugs because I feel like, in the long run, they aren't very healthy for your body. However when I am in pain that lasts for a long period of time, I reach of Advil. It doesn't take effect right away, and if you are on an empty stomach you might even vomit it out and end up feeling even worse. However if it's consumed correctly, it can have effective pain relieving effects.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The following opinions are mine and mine alone. I have only been given a sample in exchange for an honest review. Thank goodness that there's Advil! When my back was out a couple of years ago I lived on it and still it is what I reach for when I have aches and pains or even a migraine coming on.. I will take it and my spouse takes the same thing as well. It's the best for pain. I have tried some of the other stuff out there and it did not work at all for me but this always works for me so it is always stocked in our cupboard.
Francesca M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Advils work the best for me when I have a headache. They are also easy to swallow and work pretty fast. Advil is very effective. Whenever I ask for a painkiller, I just ask for an Advil. Every time I take it, my headache goes away. I would definitely buy it again.  Advil Allergy SinusAdvil PM Liqui-GelsAdvil Tablets, 200 eaAdvil Advil Liqui-Gels, White (50 Packs Per Box)Advil PM 50 CapletsAdvil Advil Pain Reliever Refills
Stefeena P.
Lutz, FL
I don't suffer from headaches usually, but when I get a headache... oh man, it's terrible! I don't know how people suffer with chronic migraines. My entire mood is flipped upside down, and I hate taking medications unnecessarily, but I can ALWAYS rely on taking an Advil and feeling better within a hour time and I feel completely brand new, and can actually get things done instead of moap around and waste time, crying about how painful my headache is.
Liz W.
Nashville, TN
I have taken advil pills since I was about 12, or old enough to swallow pills. This particular version has been my go to for so long and it still works for headaches, muscle aches and sometimes cramping. I wish all pills were coated because they just go down easier and don't taste bad. The only reason why it isn't five stars is because they are not as strong, so I have to take three for it to really knock out intense pain.
Anabela C.
Clark, NJ
Whenever that time of the month comes I go through extreme pain in my lower back and get really bad cramps. Advil has always helped alleviate these pains. I take 2 pills every four hours when I take it. I am about 108 pounds and that always seems to work for me. If pain gets bad again before the 4 hours I will take one every 2 hours instead of 2 every 4. It usually takes about 15-20 minutes for me to feel better after taking Advil.