Advil 200 mg Gel Caplets 24 Count uploaded by Leslie R.

BY ADVIL

Ibuprofen. Easier to open. Capsule-shaped gelatin coated tablets. see more...

Jackie K.
Jackie K.
I have been using Advil forever and I think I really do like the gel caplets better. They are easier to swallow and they seem to work better and faster than the original formula. I am someone who normally has to take more than the suggested dosage but with these I don't seem to need to do that.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Advil® has always been my go to pain reliever for back ache tooth ache head ache for all my aches and pains use advil
Isabelle K.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Awesome products, I carry these in my purse for cramps, headaches, pretty much anything. Works great
Emily B.
Emily B.
I use Advil for pain relief, muscle relaxing, and headaches.  Compared to alternatives, I feel it does not work as well.  I often don't feel relief unless I take an extra pill or it wears out quickly.  It was however, recommended by a doctor for heart pain I was having.  It did indeed relieve my pain and symptoms for that heart issue.  I usually buy Advil at CVS and Walmart.  I would recommend Advil to others but I would also tell them their are better options for more pain.
Teaira W.
Teaira W.
Glen Burnie
I don't really take a lot of different meds most to the time if I have a cold or something I let my body take care of it naturally unless it's really bad but I love Advil I use it for headache I feel like I only have to take two that one time and my headache is gone sometimes I lay down and sleep it off I also use Advil when I have mild cramps from that time of the month
Emm L.
Emm L.
I get awful migraines once a month as well as one day of terrible menstrual cramps. The only thing that helps is Advil. Sometimes the pain is gone with only one pill, if it's terrible, I have to take one more per the instructions, but it always works. Advil saves me at least twice a month. I'd recommend that to anyone with cramps or bad headaches.
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Oregon City, OR
This is my go to, my husband and I have been using this for years. I like the coating it has, in case it doesn't go down quickly (which doesn't happen often). I like that it works fast. We have trusted the Advil brand and have even used the Advil PM for when you need something help with the soreness over night.
Cathy-Ann K.
Cathy-Ann K.
Orlando
 When my back is hurting and I can't take the pain anymore I pop 2 of these and I'm good to go .  I usually  use it twice a month and it works within about one hour I am perfect with hardly no pain I usually buy it at CVS or Walgreens I definitely would recommend this to anyone with any type of back or muscle pain.
Bre V.
Bre V.
W Henrietta, NY
Advil is my go-to for any pain relief. I like the gel caps because they are easy to swallow. I buy them in bulk at Sams Club or Walmart though if I get them because the brand is kind've expensive but I trust Advil as a brand and they do make good gel capsules so I guess its worth paying more for.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Albuquerque , NM
After dealing with a toddler all day sometimes I lay down with a head ache. I always turn to Advil. The medicine always cures me but I tend to wake up feeling a little out of it. I am satisfied with the product. I would recommend eating something when taking this medication. Drink lots of water!