Adventure Time: Hey Ice King (Nintendo 3DS)

by Nintendo

Bundle and save! Buy two value games for $30! * While supplies last. Items in main image may change or become unavailable.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Adventure Time: Hey Ice King (Nintendo 3DS)!
Sparks , NV
Ice king stealing my garbage? Oh god I loved this game, there's retro play style and the sound track was made just for this game, I want a cd of it.
Brookings
I got this for my newphew and he wasn't really into it. I have heard it's pretty fun though, he might just be more into different games.
La puente , Ca
Love this show & the game is just the same the character play is awesome.
Love this show & the game is just the same the character play is awesome.
Montgomery, AL
Love Adventure time and love this game. The graphics are fun and the game is great. My daughter usually hogs the thing!
Gamer Expert Level 3
1,901 reviews
I got this for Yule the year I got my 3DS XL and I played it a couple of times before leaving it on my shelf to collect dust because I wasn't into it. A couple of months ago I decided to play it again, but I wasn't a fan so I never got around to finishing it.
Deep Run, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King (Nintendo 3DS) uploaded by Bridgett B.
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King (Nintendo 3DS) my kids loved Adventure Time. So when I seen this I knew it was for them. Rated E for Everyone 10+. Animated blood, violence. I'm sure this isn't for everyone. But if you like the cartoon then you'll like this game.
Oh I just love the show and so does my son so I had to pick this up. He plays it a lot but not as much as hid others, still a great game though.
Orleans ON
I love this game I'm a big fan of adventure time for a video game it's not over priced over all it's amazing

Looking for your answer?