HealthFirst AidAdventure Medical Kit

by Adventure Medical Kit

After-Bite America's Best Selling and Trusted Insect Bite Treatment What is After Bite? With its unique formula of 3% Baking Soda, 3.5% Ammonia, CARBOMER, Purified Water and Tea Tree Oil, After Bite Chigger and Ant Treatment works to Neutralize the Sting and Promote Quick Healing. After Bite has been developed to meet consumer demand for a Convenient Ready-to-Use Product that can be Quickly-Applied when needed. It provides Fast Relief of Chiggers, Bees & Wasps, Fire Ants and other Bites or Stings. Pen-Like Vial that is Easy-and-Convenient to Carry-and-Use, Simply Rub the Pen-Like Applicator on the Affected Skin and Relax as the Itching and Swelling Disappear. That's why After-Bite calls it "The Itch Eraser". Applicator contains 0.7 oz (20 ml) of Gel and measures 1" x 1" x 5" (2.5 x 2.5 x 12.7cm). Keep After-Bite Chigger and Ant Treatment at home, in your car, in your tackle box and camper. Don't let insect bites ruin your family fun!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Adventure Medical Kits Tender Corporation AfterBite Chigger & Ant Insect Bite Treatment!
Demi S.
Sioux City, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works for immediate use. I don't think it works for too long but as long as it gets me away from itching for a while, it works
Sara G.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I use this product all summer long, because i am always getting bites and i hate when my arm swallows up.
Amelia C.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff is amazing for immediate relief of itching after mosquito bites, horse flies, or swimmers itch!
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is GREAT for treating itchy, swollen bug bites of all types. My daughter and I tend to have really bad reactions to bug bites (more than my hubby and other 2 kids), so we keep this stuff around year round for itch relief. Inexpensive, and WORKS!

Looking for your answer?