BY ADVENTURE MEDICAL KIT

Repels insects that may carry West Nile Virus and other biting insects. Easy to Use, Easy to Carry! Contains no alcohol.  Long-lasting protection. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
After a jungle trip to Costa Rica and a humid beach trip to Thailand I would recommend these bug wipes. They work just as well as other bug sprays and bug lotions I have tried and I love the easy application in a wipe form. You aren't left inhaling the spray when applying and they work!
Rachael D.
Wakefield, RI
This stuff is awesome. I have used SO many different insect repellents, and most of them do a good enough job. I still get bites though. But with the Ben's wipes, I don't even get so much as a nibble. Being in the outdoor industry, I camp a lot, be it for recreation or for my job. This stuff has been a life saver. It keeps off ticks too!
Ashley C.
Wheaton, IL
I can't stand the smell of these wipes, and they only seem to work sometimes. If the bugs are thick or persistent, they'll still come
Christina B.
Whiteville, NC
Although I cannot stand the smell of these wipes, the work WONDERFULLY during these hot, humid, insect filled Summer nights!
Rachel B.
Chapel Hill, NC
I always get eaten alive by mosquitoes and these work like a charm! saved me from the pesky buggers, can't stand them
Samantha B.