BY CHEX MIX

Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
I love these! There is a perfect blend in this bag. It's great for parties, or even just to snack on. My favorite little snack with a nice glass of wine! A fun thing my mom used to do was to throw some seasoning on them and put them in the oven for a little and they transform them! So good!
Krista A.
Ankeny, IA
I really love traditional Chex Mix! It has a great blend of different snacks in a bag. My favorite are the rye chips. The seasoning on it is really great and the bag is pretty cheap for a snack. It's great for parties to put out or to have with a wine tasting!
Barbara M.
I love these. I can sit in front of the tv and just snack away. I have purchased this numerous times. You get a different variety of item mixed together with the great check seasoning. I purchase in my local grocery store.
Ashlee P.
Fenton, MI
Chex mix is the perfect road trip snack! Keeps you full and satisfied and has great flavor. So much better than the usual plain chips or trail mix without any flavor!
Vanessa G.
I much prefer homemade Chex mix...not that difficult to make and you can add more of the ingredients that you love (i.e. I prefer wheat chex over corn chex).
Denise W.
Chex mix is great for snacking. Love the traditional blend. My favorite part is the Melba toast! so yummy but easy to eat whole bag...also great for parties!
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
Love love chex mix . Great flavor and great crunch. Lots of choices and different varieties. My kids and dogs live them. Great for a road trip.
Aileen D.
It's really easy to sit and eat this entire bag. Chex mix is awesome, and although I prefer homemade chex mix, this is an easy alternative.
Tammy C.
Great snack with the kids and for the adults too. Friends recommend trying to mix it myself at home. I'll have to try that.
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Chex Mix traditional flavor is a great snack for any occasion. They have great flavor and is an easy snack to share.