BY ADVANTUS

With over 54 years of experience, Alvin is one of the primary sources for drafting supplies and drawing equipment in the country. Together with this core group of products, we continue to meet the needs our customers with our expanding range of fine art, hobby and craft supplies, our large selection of drawing room furniture, and our wide assortment of exclusively-designed products. Combine the unique shape of Bugles corn snacks with its crispy crunch and you have a tasty snack. Individual servings for on the go. Food Type: Snack; Flavor: Corn; Capacity (Weight): 3 oz; Capacity (Volume): N/A. see more...

Rachel W.
I love the original & cheddar variety of Bugles! I love the crunch & slightly salty taste of these chips. I buy these often, especially when I want a snack, but don't want anything sweet. These always satisfy me when I'm in the mood to munch on something.
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
Bugles were one of my favorite snacks growing up! I would put them on my fingertips and make the eating fun. The flavor is good, but they are a little greasy. The snack is light and airy, but high in calorie. Definitely a great guilty pleasure snack. Just not a current favorite of mine because they are so bad for you.
Ayla G.
Skokie, IL
I really love these, I dont eat them as often but when I do, I really enjoy eating them. Also its a great go to snack, and if you want the munchies, this is one that I would recommend buying!
Tiffany S.
These are great for kids. My children love to put them on their fingers. We like the flavored ones better than the original though. The price is decent. The quality matches the price. I will buy again for sure. I recommend anyone with kids to try
Sarah K.
Geneva, OH
My son loves these, his preferred snack of choice . We always put them on our finger tips and pretend we have monster hands and chase each other around the house. Making memories .
julise s.
I love the crunch & slightly salty taste of these chips.  These always satisfy me when I'm in the mood to munch on something.