Advantek The Stilt House Rabbit Hutch uploaded by Charnita F.Advantek The Stilt House Rabbit Hutch uploaded by Charnita F.Advantek The Stilt House Rabbit Hutch uploaded by Charnita F.

BY ADVANTEK

Advantek The Stilt House Rabbit Hutch in Auburn & WhiteGive your furry friends the home they deserve with our Advantek The Stilt House Rabbit Hutch in Auburn & White. This attractive rabbit hutch is finely constructed of environmentally friendly, insect-resistant & rot-resistant fir wood, harvested from sustainably grown and managed forests. This hutch includes a pull out tray for easy cleaning and access door to outside area. The rich auburn wood finish is a beautiful touch to any home. All hardware used for assembly is galvanized to prevent rust. see more...

Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
I recently got this for my indoor rabbit. I know it's an outdoor hutch but it looks so great inside our home. We are currently using cardboard on the bottom (temporary solution) since it doesn't have a floor. My rabbit loves it because he has so much space. It's not the largest hutch but it's perfect for my mini lop. For the price and space you get, I think it's well worth it.

It took my husband around 30 - 40 minutes to put it together - it wasn't too difficult thanks to the clear instructions. We did find a few imperfections that were easily remedied. A piece of the roof had split a little on the edge but it's not even noticeable with it all put together. Also, the upper floor door was a bit uneven, thus making the latch hard to use because it was also uneven. My husband simply unscrewed it and moved it down a bit so that it fits perfectly now.

The wire is a bit flimsy - especially when trying to attach things like a litter pan to it. However, it holds up well to my rabbit's chewing and is pretty durable. The upper floor is a bit dark since it is closed in. My rabbit wasn't too fond of that, so I put a motion sensor light up there (attached to side of wall). It turns on whenever he's up there, which is perfect.

Overall, this is a great way to spoil your indoor or outdoor rabbit. I think it's great for ONE small rabbit. A large rabbit or two rabbits is pushing it, though. The ramp is also a little slippery and I'm not sure how it would hold up to larger rabbits. My rabbit doesn't like it very much but uses it. I am trying to figure out a way to give it more traction. I tried adding a towel which worked great, but he kept scratching at it and pulling it down. Oh well, lol.
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
My rabbit would love this cage I used to keep him outside all the time and he loves it but I keep him inside to run around the house but he would love to spend the night in this on a cool night