AdvantageA II 4-Pack Flea Kitten Treatment

Take advantage of the Bayer Advantage II Kitten topical prevention. The once a month topical flea prevention and treatment is for use on kittens 8 weeks and weighing 2 - 5lbs. Ensure your frisky kitty is comfortable and protected. Health Consideration: Prevents fleas Features: Comfort for the one you love Life Stage: Cats 8 weeks and older Package Quantity: 4 tubes Application: Liquid Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food. First Aid: If Swallowed: 1. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. 2. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. 3. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. 4. Do not give anything to an unconscious person. If In Eyes: 1. Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15AAA"20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. 2. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If On Skin: 1. Wash with plenty of soap and water. Hazards to Domestic Animals: For external use only. Do not apply to cats or kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 5 lbs. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for cats. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your cat is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product. Directions: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. How to Open: 1. Be s

Where can I buy this at?
Should this be used if your cat stays strictly indoors?
My kitten, cat and dog have fleas for the first time that I cant seem to get rid of. Would this work better than frontline? Im not sure which product to purchase.
Start your review of AdvantageA II 4-Pack Flea Kitten Treatment!
16 days agoPipestem
If you are looking for a safe flea treatment that actually works for your kittens than this product is the way to go. It is specially formulated to be safe for kittsns and still strong enough to actually provide full coverage defense. It does not leave any oily residue or chemically smell behind.  It is also fast and easy to apply with the easy open packaging. I would definatly recomend this to any pet owner who foes not want to worry about sacrificing flea protection bc of safety.
9 days agoCaryville, TN
This is the first flea medicine we ever bought for our four cats. We have used it twice. Once on our four inside only cats and once on a stray dog that showed up at our house. Obvisouly we used the large dog for her. It worked fine at flea prevention for the cats however on the dog she had fleas and ticks within 2 two weeks. So it didn't last for the full month on her. We prefer seresto collars and frontline plus over Advantage.
2 months agoCarbondale, PA
This is the first time using the product and so far so good. Our cat doesn’t go out too often, but we live on a farm so if she does get out there is a ton of tall grass she can get into so this is a preventative measure. Majority of the time she’s outside she’s on our porch with a long leash.
3 months agoWilliston , ND
This product is really great at keeping the fleas off of my cats for the long-term whether they are indoor outdoor it really works I don’t think I would really need to improve on the product except that it’s a little bit spendy but it’s worth it!!
12 days agoCarpinteria, CA
Well I personally don’t like putting chemicals on my fur babies.... but I also hate to see them getting driven crazy by fleas.... I wouldn’t want bugs crawling and biting me and yes when they have fleas we do get flea bites too but they like my husband more than me lol but the most important thing for me is like I said I hate watching my babies go crazy over them and this stuff is the best you put it on their skin right on neck for the first day their mad at me like what did you do to us..... then the next day they are so happy, I only have to use like once or twice a year but this is the one that I use and it works excellent and then I also have happy fur babies!!!!!AdvantageA II 4-Pack Flea Kitten Treatment
2 months agoAnderson
Works so good the only thing I don’t like is that it goes on their fur so we have to make sure they don’t lick it off before it dries. Last for a month before the next treatment
2 months agoCoquille, OR
My kitty babies stay indoors but I still used to use this on them when they were wee little babies! It's nice to have something safe that I trusted to use and i used to have to get it from the veterinarian so it was rather pricey, but it was necessary! It worked and cost is no problem when it comes to keeping your kitty babies safe, clean and flea free!! I highly recommend ♡♡♡
2 months agoMartinez, CA
I’ve always used advantage for flea problems on any of our animals. It’s definitely a go to product. Works great, slightly pricey but it is flea treatment so it makes sense. But I definitely recommend getting it! It kills fleas in just a couple days (or less depending on how bad it is).
12 days agoRaytown
We moved to Missouri 2 years ago from Montana and this is the first time we’ve ever had to deal with fleas. This flea control works well for our cats as long as we keep on top of it. I would definitely recommend this product.
3 months ago
So far so good with keeping the bugs at bay. It’s a bit expensive the more you get, but I guess when you need the product to keep the flees and ticks away. It’s worth the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...