BY ADVANTAGE #10 in Flea & Tick Control

Take advantage of the Bayer Advantage II Kitten topical prevention. The once a month topical flea prevention and treatment is for use on kittens 8 weeks and weighing 2 - 5lbs. Ensure your frisky kitty is comfortable and protected. Health Consideration: Prevents fleas Features: Comfort for the one you love Life Stage: Cats 8 weeks and older Package Quantity: 4 tubes Application: Liquid Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food. First Aid: If Swallowed: 1. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. 2. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. 3. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. 4. Do not give anything to an unconscious person. If In Eyes: 1. Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15AAA"20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. 2. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If On Skin: 1. Wash with plenty of soap and water. Hazards to Domestic Animals: For external use only. Do not apply to cats or kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 5 lbs. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for cats. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your cat is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product. Directions: It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. How to Open: 1. Be s see more...

• Where can I buy this at?2 Answers
  • So do they make a voxbox for animals??1 Answers
  • My kitten, cat and dog have fleas for the first time that...3 Answers
Michelle R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My friends cat gave my cats fleas. It only took one treatment of my cats and some washing and vacuuming in my house and the fleas were gone. Trying to wrangle cats and put something wet on their neck is challenging and flea treatments are TOXIC and shouldn't be consumed by any living creature so I separated my cats so the wouldn't lick each other. This is by far the safest way to treat fleas because it's concentrated and goes on the back of the neck which means less of a chance of ingesting the harmful chemicals.
Mere A.
Sterling Heights
This product is very useful it kills fleas,kills flea eggs also flea larvae. It’s quite expensive but it does the job. I love knowing that my kitten is protected and don’t have to worry about that especially because it’s an outdoor kitten.
Kalina H.
Canoga park, CA
This product has been a lifesaver quite a few times because one of our cats uses the dog door to get out. And soon as we noticed any fleas in our home we put this on all of our pets and by the following day we noticed a huge difference. It makes getting rid of fleas so easy. And it works really well as a preventative measure.
Mary Ann S.
I would only give this one star. I rescued a kitten and when she was old enough I gave her this for flea and tick medicine. She had a severe allergic reaction and I spent hundreds of dollars at an emergency vet to help her all because of this stuff!
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kitten must have! When we brought our little guy home from his litter, he was infected with fleas and that’s just how kittens are. Although we only used a dose on him, it quickly got rid of all the fleas and we’re pretty set after only one dose. Since he’s an indoor cat he doesn’t need a second if there are no fleas in our environment. Amazon has great deals on this flea treatment!
Abby S.
Monroeville, OH
Worked great for a while but after using on my cats for a couple years it seems that either the formula changed or the fleas were becoming resistant to it. Also pretty pricey to have to reapply every month and still have fleas.
Miranda C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When my baby came home he had so many fleas & it took quite a few rounds of treatment & baths to get all them off of him. This stuff really kills the fleas & anything else. Even though it is pricey.
Robbie S.
It seems like very time I use this product I get amazing results. Me and my wife had a bad flea infestation and we stated to use product ant it started to kill the fleas within the hour. I highly recommend this for any cat owner.
Vanna R.
Vanna
Best flea and tick medicine I've used on my cats! Works great on both my indoor and outdoor babies. Easy to use, just part the hair on use the drops on the back of the neck. No diss appointments!
Christina S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff definitely works, but is so ridiculously expensive. I would much rather figure something else out than shell out all that money for this. The 99 cents store had a flea liquid like this that smelled like bubblegum and worked the same, except it made a mess. It seemed to do the same job and I’d much rather deal with the mess than pay WAY more for this.
Cassandra L.
Dixon, IL
My kitten, cat and dog have fleas for the first time that I cant seem to get rid of. Would this work better than frontline? Im not sure which product to purchase.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this at?
So do they make a voxbox for animals??
Kara R.
Cincinnati, OH
Should this be used if your cat stays strictly indoors?
Natalie S.