BY ADVANTAGE #31 in Dog Grooming Supplies

Bayer Advantage II Cat 2 Pack is a monthly flea preventative for cats that offers comprehensive flea protection by killing adult fleas, larvae, and eggs. Plus, it kills fleas through contact, which means fleas don't have to bite your pet to die. Advantage II also treats, prevents, and controls lice. Health Consideration: Flea preventative Features: Kills adult fleas, larvae and eggs Life Stage: Cats 8 weeks and weighing 5-9 lbs. Package Quantity: 2 tubes Application: Liquid Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food. FIRST AID If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person. If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15AAA"20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If On Skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. HOT LINE NUMBER Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For medical emergencies call 1-800-422-9874. For customer questions call 1-800-255-6826. Hazards to Domestic Animals For external use only. Do not apply to cats or kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 5 lbs. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for cats. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your cat is on medi see more...

• My indoor cat recently got an "infestation". How quickly does thi...2 Answers
brandi t.
I will never use anything else on my babies, only brand I would ever trust. I dont understand how people put cheap products on their beloved family memebers, if I get the best so do my pets. I've never had any problems with this and if highly recommend.
Christina A.
Marysville, WA
I love this product works so well on my dog and cat. I have never had any bad reactions with this product.
Lindsey K.
Macedonia, OH
I use this for my own cat and would certainly recommend others use it as well. Too many people do not realize that even indoor cats need protection!
Susana B.
South Gate, CA
I love it!!!! Its so easy to apply and quick to work. My cat stopped scratching after a few days. I so definitely recommend
Ashley V.
Santa Barbara, CA
My indoor cat recently got an "infestation". How quickly does this stuff work?