BY ORAL-B

When the right forces merge, a spark is created that makes everything just a little bit more exciting, even brushing your teeth! Oral-B Complete Scope Toothbrush features a tongue and cheek cleaner that removes the odor-causing bacteria that can cause bad breath. Its multi-level bristles ensure a complete deep-reaching clean so you can face each day confidently. see more...

Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
1,040 reviews
Love love the family pack because I change my toothbrush around once a month Or every three weeks. They are soft and durable
January W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this brand. This is the brand our dentist uses. the bristles don't break off of the head. Wal-mart is were I buy mine.
Karla S.
these are prefect when iu are traveling and you have a big family like me cause our toothbrushes always end up lost anyways
Nadine G.
New York
overall it's a good toothbrush it hold up well and the fit is good for the hand and the indicator to change is quite clear
John M.
Port Monmouth, NJ
They do the job. There are better brushes and there are worse. Bristles are on the softer side but aren't "mush" like some
Danielle J.
Love this toothbrush! Cheap and effective. I love a big pack because you don't have to keep rushing back to the store.
Kimberly W.
Oral B has always been my first choice when it comes to purchasing toothbrushes. I have been using it most of my life.
Tee J.
Toothbrush cleans well between teeth. Flexible and top bristles reach great in the back teeth. The handle in nice too.
Cynthia S.
Leander, TX
We use these daily. I like buying in bulk. Save time. And keeps extra on hand. When house guest for get their's.
Nina G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Cheap harsh on gums and teeth. Don't last very long. ): Used to get these for family vacations but not worth it.