BY ORAL-B

When the right forces merge, a spark is created that makes everything just a little bit more exciting, even brushing your teeth! Oral-B Complete Scope Toothbrush features a tongue and cheek cleaner that removes the odor-causing bacteria that can cause bad breath. Its multi-level bristles ensure a complete deep-reaching clean so you can face each day confidently. see more...

Emma R.
Works well and lasts, amount in package worth the price. Lots of colors so families know who's brush is who's.
I bought these at target.
Richard L.
Claremore, OK
Oral b are the best tooth brushes hands down, I won't allow my family to use anything else. If your not using oral b, your doing it wrong
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL
Oral b us a very good brand in toothbrushes. Seve their purpose well and I recommend these packs for families like mine big families 😀
Alejandra L.
Fresno, CA
This is a really good family pack! I have a big family and this has the perfect about for all of us. The brush isn't rough on the gums.
Allana C.
Westwood, NJ
One of the best toothbrush I have ever used in my life. It's easier to brush your when you trust the brand of products you're using.
Karin S.
GLENDALE, AZ
These are great. I have very sensitive gums and the soft bristles are really gentle. I never have to worry about painful brushing
Emily K.
Connellsville, PA
This brand has nothing over the top about it but it works perfectly fine it's not overly priced at all and it gets the job done
Elsa O.
I have used these toothbrushes for a long time. My mom loves to get mulitpacks and keep them on the bathroom medicine cabinet.
Jessi D.
Clarksville, IA
We buy these big packs so we have extra for the camper. Makes it easier than packing them every time we leave to go camping.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Love love the family pack because I change my toothbrush around once a month Or every three weeks. They are soft and durable