BY ORAL-B

When the right forces merge, a spark is created that makes everything just a little bit more exciting, even brushing your teeth! Oral-B Complete Scope Toothbrush features a tongue and cheek cleaner that removes the odor-causing bacteria that can cause bad breath. Its multi-level bristles ensure a complete deep-reaching clean so you can face each day confidently. see more...

Heather H.
Hardwick, MA
The bristles on this brush are too strong. I find my gums bleeding after using it. I brush 3 times a day and with this brush my gums are really sore. I will be switching to a new brush.
Aziza S.
Gets in the hard to reach places and is a very high-quality toothbrush. If I'm not able to replace it, it will do fine for several months past the recommended 3 month turnover period.
Nicole M.
Yakima, Wa
I have braces so finding a good toothbrush is rather important to me. Oral B has always been in our household I trust this toothbrush to work very well and will continue to but it
Ash J.
Colorado Springs
Great for large families. Our need to spend a lot of money every time someone needs a tooth brush at different times. It does not tear up my gums like most others.
Matraca Y.
Cleveland, OH
For my family , we use these all he time and it's the go to at the store . They aren't too hard and my child can still use them . Nothing negative to say at all
Cécile F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's cheap, get the job done and voila ! I don't really ask much from an toothbrush so I don't really go extravagant when it come to shop for a toothbrush !
Carrie R.
Portland
I have always thought of toothbrushes as basically the same but this one feels like a massage for my gums. I feel like it's getting everything really clean.
Rachal L.
Ogden, UT
They don't last very long they don't take wear and tear very well, but they are comfortable and affordable and i would still definitely buy them.
Samantha K.
Blanchester, OH
Cheap and easy to change as regularly as they say you should! The ones that cost a lot you don't want to change because they cost too much.
Emma R.
Works well and lasts, amount in package worth the price. Lots of colors so families know who's brush is who's.
I bought these at target.