BY ORAL-B

When the right forces merge, a spark is created that makes everything just a little bit more exciting, even brushing your teeth! Oral-B Complete Scope Toothbrush features a tongue and cheek cleaner that removes the odor-causing bacteria that can cause bad breath. Its multi-level bristles ensure a complete deep-reaching clean so you can face each day confidently. see more...

Bibi A.
Sunnyvale, CA
We buy these from Costco like most people. I switched from electric a long time ago and the dentist has noticed an improvement. Plus such lower maintenance than an electric brush! Simple and classic and there are always extras if you misplace one.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
My parents like to buy these from Costco. They're great brushes and I like how they make my teeth feel after brushing. I prefer soft or extra soft bristles so these are awesome.
Marybeth H.
Awesome toothbrush for a good deep cleaning. The soft bristles make all the difference in a toothbrush for my family and I and we all swear by this one! We will continue buying this product and are very happy with the results thus far.
This pack is worth it if you are buying for the family or if you like extra toothbrushes around. They leave your teeth and tongue very clean, specially when paired with the right toothpaste. They are also soft enough on the tongue!
cielo b.
Tyler, TX
i use this tipe of toothbrushes because they are so sofft and it removes the most i also like it because i get to share them with my kids and husvand the love it too
Taylor G.
Athens, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These tooth brushes are great! The soft bristles don't damage my teeth and the different lengths helps to get a deep clean. They're a good price and got the job done!
Amayara H.
Paterson, NJ
Coming from a family of six we go through toothbrushes like water. These toothbrushes are really good for the price. They really help give a deep clean that you can feel for hours. The bristles aren't that rough they are just right.
Jessica B.
Marlton, NJ
I like these value packs as it's always nice to have backups of toothbrushes. These are good quality and leave my teeth feeling clean. They don't hurt my gums or anything. I'll probably repurchase these.
Shari P.
Los Angeles , CA
Who doesn't love Oral B toothbrushes? I even give them to my 1 year old as a "toy" which she gladly walks around with and uses it on her gums when she is teething. These are awesome in there multipack!
Heather H.
Hardwick, MA
The bristles on this brush are too strong. I find my gums bleeding after using it. I brush 3 times a day and with this brush my gums are really sore. I will be switching to a new brush.