Advantage Oral-B Complete Deep Clean Soft Bristles Toothbrush 8 Count

When the right forces merge, a spark is created that makes everything just a little bit more exciting, even brushing your teeth! Oral-B Complete Scope Toothbrush features a tongue and cheek cleaner that removes the odor-causing bacteria that can cause bad breath. Its multi-level bristles ensure a complete deep-reaching clean so you can face each day confidently. see more...

Lorenza C.
Roxbury , Ma
There were good product it needed a little more strength on the middle of the brush we used it for a couple months i will use it again but I feel like something was missing but it was a good product overall
Jaena D.
Fort Worth, TX
The fact that these toothbrushes come sold in bulk is my favorite part. They are great for the teeth and easy on the gums. I would recommend these for anyone. They are great to buy for the whole family!
Lindsey S.
Auburn, MI
These toothbrushes are good to buy in bulk. The more you buy, the cheaper they will be. They are the kind of toothbrushes I get at my dentist, and they work great! I will definitely buy them for myself.
Sydney M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are seriously great! We love to buy this bulk pack for emergencies and for visitors. You never know when someone will visit and forget their toothbrush. This is a great and affordable toothbrush.
Raina S.
Northbrook, IL
These toothbrushes are great! The bristles are soft but sturdy enough to give you a deep clean feeling. The handle is great too, because the grips keep it from slipping and hitting gums while brushing.
Chrissy H.
This deep clean toothbrush was just what I needed to get all the deep stains off my teeth. The 8 count was perfect because it lasted for a year. The soft bristles were just what i needed for a deep but also soft clean, as my teeth are sensitive. Overall I am very satisfied
Mo Mommy Mo ..
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I brought this 8pk because we have a big family, but I was surprised by how much I liked the style of the brush and the performance. I will definitely by this pack again when our brushes run out.
Jen F.
I love these large packs because I always have extras on hand when I need a new toothbrush or have unexpected guests....or when my kids decide to throw theirs in the toilet. Hey! It happens!
Victoria C.
Hagerstown, MD
This toothbrush is a nice soft one, and I really like it. I have used these toothbrush for the past two-three years and will be continuously using it. I think that did meet my expectations and I am very satisfied with the toothbrush. I will continue to use it
Anna Marie B.
Palmer, AK
It's nice. It's gentle. And it's pretty durable. And it's the perfect soft my family uses and needs. Bought at Walmart for a really good deal. My family purchases this pack every couple of months.