BY ORAL-B

When the right forces merge, a spark is created that makes everything just a little bit more exciting, even brushing your teeth! Oral-B Complete Scope Toothbrush features a tongue and cheek cleaner that removes the odor-causing bacteria that can cause bad breath. Its multi-level bristles ensure a complete deep-reaching clean so you can face each day confidently. see more...

Andre R.
Broomfield, CO
At the time when I used this product I was living at the dorms in college. If you are a broke college kid and need to buy in bulk this tooth brush package is for you. It'll last you awhile and it's good enough quality to brush your teeth with.
Haley W.
Lockport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Literally have grown up using these and when it's time for a new toothbrush I choose a different color! They do the trick and keep those teeth clean! The bristles really dig stuff out you didn't even know was in your teeth to begin with!
Skylar P.
Louisville, OH
These are soft enough to where my gums don't bleed but tough enough to where they feel clean. They are very effective and I love these brushes. They are at Walmart for a low price. I recommend to anyone who has very sensitive gums
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've used these for travel, or to just change my toothbrush out if I haven't bought one yet. It's a must for travel because you want to have a new toothbrush every time you pack, and not one that has gotten gross from last time.
Jennifer C.
Brooklyn, NY
I grew up using these toothbrush as a kid and I just love these toothbrushes. The value pack is great if you have a big family and its affordable/cheap. Does it job leaving my teeth squeaky clean without making my gums bleed.
Neha M.
These brushes are quite good. The only problem with them is the bristles are a little rough so when you are brushing and they run of your gums too fast they can cut you or cause bleeding. For their purpose of deep cleaning I think they work well but there are some problems along with it.
Courtney K.
Hackensack, NJ
I always keep this on deck in my cabinets because I'm crazy over changing my toothbrush every month. I use these everyday and it's great! I don't need anything fancy and this gets the job done at a good price.
Megan G.
Mission, KS
These brushes always leave my teeth and breathe feeling fresh and clean. I purchase these, usually from Walmart, every time I need a new toothbrush and I've never been disappointed with how long they last.
Lorenza C.
Roxbury , Ma
There were good product it needed a little more strength on the middle of the brush we used it for a couple months i will use it again but I feel like something was missing but it was a good product overall
Lindsey S.
Auburn, MI
These toothbrushes are good to buy in bulk. The more you buy, the cheaper they will be. They are the kind of toothbrushes I get at my dentist, and they work great! I will definitely buy them for myself.