BY ORAL-B

When the right forces merge, a spark is created that makes everything just a little bit more exciting, even brushing your teeth! Oral-B Complete Scope Toothbrush features a tongue and cheek cleaner that removes the odor-causing bacteria that can cause bad breath. Its multi-level bristles ensure a complete deep-reaching clean so you can face each day confidently. see more...

Jourdan B.
The bristles feel great. Not too hard or too soft. And the grip fits perfectly w my fingers, exact fit for my thumb to have that perfect leverage while brushing.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite manual toothbrush at the moment. for one it has a ton of cute colors to choose from. and i feel like the design of the brushes and bristles makes sure you get a very deep clean when u brush your teeth. they are a pretty reasonable price. i got them at cvs and almost always do as long as they are on sale. ive gotten most of my family using them now too lol. so i do recommend them if you are looking like a new toothbrush to try out
Nikki A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These were a huge hit when a whole group went camping. Kids included. Fortunately there was almost every color. So everyone was included and their was even extras. I personally liked them cuz they're the cheaper selection but without the tounge scrapper it's pretty much amazing. Bristles are just a tad rough also but that's coming from q person with a tender mouth.
Vicky S.
Holland, MI
I grabbed this pack of toothpaste because it was on sale. But I'm glad I did because it is awesome! I need to buy a soft bristle toothbrush because my gums have been so sensitive lately and this toothbrush is definitely very gentle on my gums. Yes, you have to work a little harder than say a medium or hard bristle toothbrush but it's definitely worth it if you have sensitive gums like I do. I trust the Oral-B brand because this is what my dentist always recommend and after I get my teeth cleaned.
Lillie K.
Green Bay, WI
This toothbrush is amazing & well worth the price! Cleans & protects not only my teeth but also my gums. Gives me a thorough cleaning & very fresh feel in my mouth. The soft bristles are especially helpful to my sensitive gums, especially during pregnancy! I recommend this toothbrush to everyone! :) Adults, children, pregnant women & to the elderly.
Shelby C.
Arkadelphia, AR
These toothbrushes were very durable and easy on the teeth. I have a tendency to brush harder than normal, so the soft bristles really helped me not have irritated gums or sensitive teeth. My only suggestion would be to get the angled toothbrush to allow for better reach in the back of the mouth.
Jalexia W.
Athens, GA
We use these toothbrushes at my house.Well what can I say ...It gets the job done.I would rather use a mechanical one.I use it every morning at at night before bed.I would buy again .The 8 pack is perfect for friends that stay over.Or if your like me.You change your toothbrush all the time.
Vanessa R.
Reisterstown, MD
I like to buy my toothbrushes in bulk so I remember to replace my toothbrush every few months. These toothbrushes are great. Good price, and they do the job well. They last pretty long too, unlike some other tooth brushes that have bending bristles after the first few uses.
Nikki K.
Tallmadge
I love this value pack of toothbrushes! If you have a big family like I do this is a good investment! I use it all the time! I bought these from Walmart for a pretty good price! There are no cons with this only pros! I would always buy this again! I love it!
Elizabeth L.
Long Beach, CA
I love to have toothbrushes stocked in my home so I know when my 3 months are up I can just throw it away and reach for a new one, also for those emergencies when you have family over and forget theirs they don't have to stess anymore. ALWAYS go for the pack!