BY ORAL-B

When the right forces merge, a spark is created that makes everything just a little bit more exciting, even brushing your teeth! Oral-B Complete Scope Toothbrush features a tongue and cheek cleaner that removes the odor-causing bacteria that can cause bad breath. Its multi-level bristles ensure a complete deep-reaching clean so you can face each day confidently. see more...

Izabella A.
Meridian, ID
I love these toothbrushes for when I'm traveling because I don't like to being my electric with me everywhere. These are also very convenient when you have company because there are so many of them it's easy to always have some on hand
christal t.
This product is perfect for anyone who always seem to have a revolving door of people in their house. It works great and having multiple on hand is really convenient for when friends come over and accidentally forget theirs.
Alexus M.
Fort Benning, GA
These do the trick like any other toothbrush. I bought these from wal mart once. Never gave me a problem. They cleaned my teeth pretty well. i honestly think you just have to know what you're doing. So thumbs up!
Jenna L.
Milwaukee, WI
I love using soft toothbrushes instead of the stiff ones. I have sensitive teeth so I'll continue using soft brushes. The brand of toothbrushes don't really matter to me as long as the job gets done.
Mary M.
Norwalk, CA
We usually buy our toothbrushes as Costco. They come in a pack of about 5-10 or so. They're affordable, and they get the work done. They are very stiff at first, you just have to break them in.
Vineela m.
I love this brush.its very gentle on my teeth.Really we all love it.Even it cleans very deep on teeth.Even some times when we do little hard also it doesn't hurt much.
sam f.
Odessa, TX
Oral-b does exactly what it says "DEEP CLEANS" it really gets in between those gums and all the way around also has really soft bristles!! I love this tooth brushes!!
Carrie B.
dixon ky
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always keep extra tooth brushes at the house and I will always buy this kind! They are about the best manual toothbrush u can get for the money! Highly recommend
Jourdan B.
The bristles feel great. Not too hard or too soft. And the grip fits perfectly w my fingers, exact fit for my thumb to have that perfect leverage while brushing.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite manual toothbrush at the moment. for one it has a ton of cute colors to choose from. and i feel like the design of the brushes and bristles makes sure you get a very deep clean when u brush your teeth. they are a pretty reasonable price. i got them at cvs and almost always do as long as they are on sale. ive gotten most of my family using them now too lol. so i do recommend them if you are looking like a new toothbrush to try out