BY ORAL-B

When the right forces merge, a spark is created that makes everything just a little bit more exciting, even brushing your teeth! Oral-B Complete Scope Toothbrush features a tongue and cheek cleaner that removes the odor-causing bacteria that can cause bad breath. Its multi-level bristles ensure a complete deep-reaching clean so you can face each day confidently. see more...

Shital D.
Nice brushes good price and clean the teeth very well, not too rough on the enamel
Jess G.
Good value. Typical soft toothbrush. Bristles hold up well and don't fail quickly.
Vanessa V.
Hayward, CA
I have use this product for myself and I love it. It leaves my teeth sparkly clean.
Jamie G.
I love these and the multi pack because I'll never get sick without a toothbrush!
Nichelle T.
Baltimore , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great deal. Not high in price and enough for the whole family. Cleans teeth well.
Sicily R.
Park City, UT
Awesome great so many colors and a great tooth brush I love them very happy
Abigail K.
Fort Nelson, BC
My favourite tooth brush! I love the bulk packages because then I can easily switch to a new brush. It gets the job done and it's good quality. I always buy these from Costco and I am probably going to continue as long as they sell them.
Brianna R.
They aren't too bad. They are kinda tough, I like alternative toothbrushes better for sure, it is effective yes but I have very sensitive gums. I only used it once or twice but I decided I don't like it
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have one of these at home and its helps whiten and freshns up my teeth 😁
The only thing I'd co.plain about are the Brussels they're a little harsh on my gums or maybe u brush too hard.
Laura H.
Dominican Republic
Oral-B, making difference of other brands, always make their toothbrushes soft. This pack is perfect for when you have too much people living or going in and out of your house.